Snarky Puppy's 2015 Magnum Opus, 'Sylva' (with the Metropole Orkest) is coming in Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a reply from the site if anyone is interested:

Thank you for your Snarky Puppy purchase. We apologize for the delay. The Sylva (Remixed and Remastered) CD/BluRay was scheduled to start shipping in early July. However, due to a manufacturing issue, we have not yet received the merchandise to start shipping.

https://store.snarkypuppy.com/colle...ered/products/sylva-remixed-remastered-cd-dvd

Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking information.

We appreciate your patience. Let us know if you have any questions.

Robin

Snarky Puppy Online Store

I got my notification yesterday as well. Keep me in the loop is all that I ask, and they have done so. I have also had good luck with Rhino and Acoustic Sounds and have even had to contact their Customer Service departments as well. I live in California, so I don't have to deal with international sellers/shipping very often (although DHL that I use when ordering from CD Japan is FANTASTIC!) and that might also contribute to my, so far (and fingers crossed!) good experiences.

Exciting to hear that these are finally on the way to preorder-ers. As for the delays, smaller labels and customers are at the mercy of the handful of remaining physical media pressing plants, who do all the DVD, Blu-Ray, SACD and CD manufacturing on the same equipement. It takes the same amount of time to set up and calibrate a machine for a run of 1,000 discs as it does for a run of 100,000 (or a million) so these facilities are always going to prioritise the work from these larger customers, and they're also certainly going to prioritise the work from their parent company which in most cases is Sony, who own the major replication facilities in Austria and Japan. I know that doesn't make the wait any less interminable, but for a pragmatist like myself at least understanding that the reason isn't simply incompetence of indifference at least helps.

Still no shipping notice. :cry:
Well spank my ass and call me Charlie. I'm not sure I updated my email address with them. I recently changed ISP's and had to get a new email address tout suite. I probably missed them. I admit it! OK?
Changing/updating email address with beaucoup people/business/web sites, the Puppy site probably got lost in the shuffle. :censored:

Back