Dolby Atmos on MacOS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had setups that ran two Windows PCs (one because the Office had a better picture editor, and it's a laptop so I can use it to read my cars' computers) and one Linux Ubuntu OS. I just added a mac mini to the stack.

Full disclosure, the laptop won't run for more than 30 minutes without overheating, and the motherboard I bought to replace a dead one on the Ubuntu machine was DOA, but I was blaming everything else until the return date passed, so it hasn't been running for a couple of years. I have another MB on order, but it seems to be on a mule train getting here. I inherited my mother's laptop, and its battery is shot. They seem to be out of production, but I found a place that carries that model, and it's on another mule train. Once I salvage all the stuff my family might want out of that machine, I'll swap hard drives and see what happens.

When those asses show up, I'll have a few more projects I can work on.

Downloaded this day on my older Mac from 2018 Sequioa, I can in the named apps the setting changed to HDMI Passthrough, very strange that there is no control, but no luck get no Dolby Atmos

Back