Frank Zappa Waka/Wazoo Deluxe 4CD + Blu-Ray 5.1 and Atmos!!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re-route the center channel to the mains by turning the center channel off, in the speaker settings, and see if you still get noise with a phantom center channel.

Listen to the 7.1 bed in the Atmos mix, downmixed to 5.1, and see if you get noise in your center speaker.

I'll try that, thanks. The Atmos did the same thing when i switched to it from the 5.1.

FRANK N STEIN hath arrived , this day.

😊😊😊😊point😊 ,but I will listen to this in 5.0.

🎅
20221219_143650.jpg

Someone over at the SHMF just posted this and I thought the same thing as soon as I saw the Blu-Ray. I was wondering if it would even play and then the fucked up center channel thing happened.

"The other thing I noticed was that the Blu-ray had the thinnest layer of reflective coating that I’ve seen in a long time. So thin that I can hold it in front of me and see through it. Wondered if it would actually play when I put it in the player. Glad that it did but had me worried."

Someone over at the SHMF just posted this and I thought the same thing as soon as I saw the Blu-Ray. I was wondering if it would even play and then the fucked up center channel thing happened.

"The other thing I noticed was that the Blu-ray had the thinnest layer of reflective coating that I’ve seen in a long time. So thin that I can hold it in front of me and see through it. Wondered if it would actually play when I put it in the player. Glad that it did but had me worried."

The same tissue box that we use to buy for the bathroom has the tissues thinner and they does not absorb water as much as before.

Is the general inflation and cost of goods coming also to Blu-Ray manufacturing?

The flickering is done on purpose. It seems to pulsate with the music.
Would be interesting to see if that’s the case when you receive your replacement disc. I’ve got a library of 400 surround titles and I’ve never seen flickering in the menus. But this is Zappa!!

Back