• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Howard Jones - Human's Lib & Dream Into action 2xBD & 2xCD SOLD!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just PMed

You beat me out on this sale, Clement!!! (OK, I had no bloody idea of who Howard Jones was until like three days ago, but you beat me out anyway.) :ROFLMAO:

I see that Dream Into Action is the disc with the hit that I'm familiar with...or perhaps not...but Human's Lib is off the charts in the polls.

You beat me out on this sale, Clement!!! (OK, I had no bloody idea of who Howard Jones was until like three days ago, but you beat me out anyway.) :ROFLMAO:

I see that Dream Into Action is the disc with the hit that I'm familiar with...or perhaps not...but Human's Lib is off the charts in the polls.
Both discs have AMAZING @Stephen W Tayler mixes, and i encourage you to find them. I think Cherry Red might be the place!

Both discs have AMAZING @Stephen W Tayler mixes, and i encourage you to find them. I think Cherry Red might be the place!
If SWT was involved it will have an amazing mix...by definition. After investigating, I've determined that it is not my kind of music to justify buying whole albums. If Dream Into Action had the later single version of No One Is To Blame, I might have gone for it. But I understand that Stephen believes that a later album with that single version may materialize as a multichannel release in the future.

Last edited:
Back