Ricky's Audio Video Barn Build Project

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we get pictures of the well drilling, that's big exciting machinery usually.
5 ton truck with a 32 ft Failing drill rig? Phosphate company I worked for had one of those, we mostly did prospect drilling but did the infrequent well drilling.
We had an old Army 5 ton truck with the rig mounted, and a deuce and a half hauling the water for drilling.
(deuce and a half = 2.5 ton Army truck)

hey all. just a few other things going on - daughter wedding which is an all weekend affair next weekend, getting our current house spruced up for pics this coming Monday and getting it ready for real estate listing / open house. And this on going project Oh - and football has started !! Busy busy busy

An update - not much has happened in the barn. The In Wall Subwoofers arrived - finally ! - and are installed and the drywall finishing for those bays is now done. The cabinets arrived and are sitting in the barn garage. Trim Carpentry starts next Wednesday. Ive concentrated on getting the house caught up - schedule wise - to the barn. Getting there slow but sure. Next week is Trim Carpentry, Masonry, Tilers, and Well Drilling. Here is a pic from today
View attachment 109047
Going to build a covered walkway to the barn/audio room?

hey all. just a few other things going on - daughter wedding which is an all weekend affair next weekend, getting our current house spruced up for pics this coming Monday and getting it ready for real estate listing / open house. And this on going project Oh - and football has started !! Busy busy busy

An update - not much has happened in the barn. The In Wall Subwoofers arrived - finally ! - and are installed and the drywall finishing for those bays is now done. The cabinets arrived and are sitting in the barn garage. Trim Carpentry starts next Wednesday. Ive concentrated on getting the house caught up - schedule wise - to the barn. Getting there slow but sure. Next week is Trim Carpentry, Masonry, Tilers, and Well Drilling. Here is a pic from today
View attachment 109047
Looking fantastic Ricko and congrats on your daughter's impending nuptials.

WHEW, haven't seen any progress in awhile and thought that you might've experienced a BUFFALO STAMPEDE

Cowboys ride herd on American Buffalo as they participate in the Custer ...

Geez, I ask for a simple update from Ricky and get a flood of comments from the peanut gallery. But I must admit, an enclosed breezeway from the house to the A/V barn would be really nice.

That does not avoid the harsh Michigan winters. But would be more funner in the summer.

Michigan winters are not harsh. They are normal.

Geez, I ask for a simple update from Ricky and get a flood of comments from the peanut gallery. But I must admit, an enclosed breezeway from the house to the A/V barn would be really nice.

Michigan winters are not harsh. They are normal.
I like peanuts, boiled with lots of salt. I don't have a gallery, though I have a row of disc cabinets.

I want to move next to you Rickie, just think how much fun we would have on the porch talking.
Markie
Cmon over !!!! Ive got that empty lot next door. Ill slap up a nice joint on it for you and Mrs Marpow. Its perfect- we're both gearheads, music freaks - and just plain ole - err old - freaks. Got some killer mountain biking trails a few miles away. And you will go through conversion therapy to become a Detroit Lions fan

Last edited:
Almost as loud as Alanis. Right @nikomen ? ;)
I got that shit beat! 3rd row seats 1976 Nazareth opened the show for Deep Purple, rated the loudest American Band! Their popular albums at the time, Hair Of The Dog and Burn! Next to the stacks on right side of stage at Radio City Music Hall. Lost hearing in right ear for 4 days :ROFLMAO:

Back