Ricky's Audio Video Barn Build Project

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got that shit beat! 3rd row seats 1976 Nazareth opened the show for Deep Purple, rated the loudest American Band! Their popular albums at the time, Hair Of The Dog and Burn! Next to the stacks on right side of stage at Radio City Music Hall. Lost hearing in right ear for 4 days :ROFLMAO:
I dont know. Molly Hatchet. Great Nothern Music Hall Dec 8 1979. Lost hearing for weeks. Had a trickle of blood from one ear

I dont know. Molly Hatchet. Great Nothern Music Hall Dec 8 1979. Lost hearing for weeks. Had a trickle of blood from one ear
When Hatchet was still a club band, they played the club I worked at, twice I believe. They def liked loud. And Wild Turkey. Considering the club was in a basement, it was damn loud.
I was bouncing in the club, among keg fetching duties, and was upstairs in the cooler manhandling a keg down the stairs probably or checking on OD's in the bathroom when a fight broke out in the parking lot between Tiny, the roadie, and a few other citizens. By the time I got upstairs to the parking lot, there were people either lying on the ground or dragging themselves to their cars. Tiny was headed back in and I asked him what happened? He said something like , oh, just a bunch of assholes. Nothing to worry about, I took care of it. lol. "Tiny" was in fact a pretty good sized dude.

When Hatchet was still a club band, they played the club I worked at, twice I believe. They def liked loud. And Wild Turkey. Considering the club was in a basement, it was damn loud.
I was bouncing in the club, among keg fetching duties, and was upstairs in the cooler manhandling a keg down the stairs probably or checking on OD's in the bathroom when a fight broke out in the parking lot between Tiny, the roadie, and a few other citizens. By the time I got upstairs to the parking lot, there were people either lying on the ground or dragging themselves to their cars. Tiny was headed back in and I asked him what happened? He said something like , oh, just a bunch of assholes. Nothing to worry about, I took care of it. lol. "Tiny" was in fact a pretty good sized dude.

Speaking of dudes, dude, you should definitely consider an autobiography. That doesn't mean it writes itself. It means it is about you. I would def buy it on google books or the such.

Eh. Most of my life was strife with some good times in between. Or at least how I view it.
The best thing I ever did in my 30's was to move up here to N FL. It was to make a total lifestyle change. Too many friends into drugs, and while many had better living conditions than I did I felt a change was needed to keep my sanity, if not my life intact. Survival instinct kicked in and my mental health was paramount to that survival.

While I don't agree with the politics, the people here are mostly nice decent people, and at least you don't hear about all the BS as in more populated areas. Before age 30 I def did a lot. Like an old friend, now deceased once told me, I got paid today, bought some liquor and went to the bar , then wasted the rest on groceries. lol. Just a way of saying, there's a whole world of experiences out there, and I wanted to have them all.

The best thing I ever did in my 30's was to move up here to N FL. It was to make a total lifestyle change. Too many friends into drugs, and while many had better living conditions than I did I felt a change was needed to keep my sanity, if not my life intact. Survival instinct kicked in and my mental health was paramount to that survival.

While I don't agree with the politics, the people here are mostly nice decent people, and at least you don't hear about all the BS as in more populated areas. Before age 30 I def did a lot. Like an old friend, now deceased once told me, I got paid today, bought some liquor and went to the bar , then wasted the rest on groceries. lol. Just a way of saying, there's a whole world of experiences out there, and I wanted to have them all.
I'm glad I ran wild while I was able to do so. Once you get serious about having a career or having a rock and roll life-style, you kind of have to make a choice. Now, if I could physically live that way, I'd have no inclination to do so.

Back