George Harrison "Living in the Material World" (50th anniversary edition out in November with 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre-ordered from these guys.
Just under £120 with UK postage.
https://recordstore.co.uk/products/...2YYd_-u4-b5oa9ffE_TNvhTDxpMZJWOEaAmizEALw_wcB
#metoo

Thank you for the heads up.

I wish it were available just the Blu-ray in a super jewel box like the Rhino Quadio discs. Indeed I wish SDE, Cherry Red, Rhino* et al would release their Blu-ray discs in super jewel boxes like the Rhino Quadio discs. I have run out of storage space for all the ancillary books, CDs, LPs, marbles, etcetera.

* I have just received from Rhino four Blu-ray discs (Seal, Carly Simon, Hootie & The Blowfish, Chicago) in High Fidelity Pure Audio cases - they don't fit on the shelves.

#metoo

Thank you for the heads up.

I wish it were available just the Blu-ray in a super jewel box like the Rhino Quadio discs. Indeed I wish SDE, Cherry Red, Rhino* et al would release their Blu-ray discs in super jewel boxes like the Rhino Quadio discs. I have run out of storage space for all the ancillary books, CDs, LPs, marbles, etcetera.

* I have just received from Rhino four Blu-ray discs (Seal, Carly Simon, Hootie & The Blowfish, Chicago) in High Fidelity Pure Audio cases - they don't fit on the shelves.

You are welcome 👍
You are not alone, I expect their sales would go through the roof if these companies issued stand alone Blu-rays.
I wonder what the profit margin is for these box sets?

Shelf space!!

What's that?😁

I keep shuffling the collection around to make some imaginary room. 🤔

Last edited:
Too expensive for me sadly, but just noticed that Oasis have an album called Be Here Now (after a Harrison song) and a song called Wonderwall (after a Harrison album)
🤷🏻

Back