George Harrison "Living in the Material World" (50th anniversary edition out in November with 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre-ordered from these guys.
Just under £120 with UK postage.
https://recordstore.co.uk/products/...2YYd_-u4-b5oa9ffE_TNvhTDxpMZJWOEaAmizEALw_wcB
#metoo

Thank you for the heads up.

I wish it were available just the Blu-ray in a super jewel box like the Rhino Quadio discs. Indeed I wish SDE, Cherry Red, Rhino* et al would release their Blu-ray discs in super jewel boxes like the Rhino Quadio discs. I have run out of storage space for all the ancillary books, CDs, LPs, marbles, etcetera.

* I have just received from Rhino four Blu-ray discs (Seal, Carly Simon, Hootie & The Blowfish, Chicago) in High Fidelity Pure Audio cases - they don't fit on the shelves.

#metoo

Thank you for the heads up.

I wish it were available just the Blu-ray in a super jewel box like the Rhino Quadio discs. Indeed I wish SDE, Cherry Red, Rhino* et al would release their Blu-ray discs in super jewel boxes like the Rhino Quadio discs. I have run out of storage space for all the ancillary books, CDs, LPs, marbles, etcetera.

* I have just received from Rhino four Blu-ray discs (Seal, Carly Simon, Hootie & The Blowfish, Chicago) in High Fidelity Pure Audio cases - they don't fit on the shelves.

You are welcome 👍
You are not alone, I expect their sales would go through the roof if these companies issued stand alone Blu-rays.
I wonder what the profit margin is for these box sets?

Shelf space!!

What's that?😁

I keep shuffling the collection around to make some imaginary room. 🤔

Last edited:
Well, at least I can use my HSA card to pay for it:

🤣
I need a doctor alright!

1726942152406.jpeg

On occasion, when the packaging is truly bizarre, I repackage the stuff so it fits. I have several mulri-disc “collections” in one case that were never released that way.

It’s mostly movies, but I’m definitely not above taking scans of 7” CD releases and printing out CD cases for them.

Back