Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not into this type of heavy (thrash?) metal but this cover of the Pink Floyd classic is not bad at all .. it’s on Apple Music

Attachments

• IMG_1880.jpeg
    IMG_1880.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Hopefully it's just a glitch but a lot of Atmos mixes are now gone from Apple like Tom Petty greatest hits, Sublime, Sherpdogs. Etc
Sublime - Sublime is still available in Dolby Atmos for me. Sublime - 40oz to Freedom hasn't been for awhile. Godsmack - Awake also left some time ago. This is why I prefer physical media, I don't have to worry about it going away.

Last edited:
Oh well...each to their own .. I've been trying to find out if it was released on Blu-ray in Atmos as well as the original album 🤷
The Blu-ray ray digipack has sold out!!
Which I highly recommend.
Now available from October 11th.
https://www.backstagerockshop.com/p...9EFdZ1LH59zxH-sD1eDwNwAk3wIfe0fLFHVisforC24Sc
My Blu-Ray is on its way from Finland. :cool: I will give the orchestral version another listen on Apple Music, as I only listened to few tracks yesterday, but I usually don't like orchestral versions.;)
I think the Atmos mix on the standard album is very good, by the way.

My Blu-Ray is on its way from Finland. :cool: I will give the orchestral version another listen on Apple Music, as I only listened to few tracks yesterday, but I usually don't like orchestral versions.;)
I think the Atmos mix on the standard album is very good, by the way.
Ah there we go then...an uphill battle to overcome 😁
I'm the opposite, I've always enjoyed Orchestral versions, it's my only moment of culture 😁

Back