Hawkwind - In Search Of Space (Stephen W Tayler 5.1 mix out in August!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't there already surround Can on sacd or dvd-a?
Off topic I know.

Yes 4 tracks in 5.1 on one DVD https://www.discogs.com/release/2075789-Can-Can-DVD, but a couple of their albums were recorded using the artificial head system 1977s "Flow Motion" & "Saw Delight", so on headphones you're surrounded. The Involve SM2 does a good job 'decoding' them as well. The SACDs were all stereo (I'm a wee bit of a Can fanatic, I have them all!). Unfortunately I only saw them once, and on the Live (1971-77) 2CD one track Kata Kong was from the gig I went to at Hatfield Polytechnic on 21/11/75.

The big problem with Can is that most of their music was recorded in stereo in long jam sessions, then the track tapes edited and spliced together. Only a few of the later recordings were done on multitrack.

oh I remember getting it for that price! Haven't heard it since then - but I remember enjoying it......
I did as well, whilst contemplating the Bridget Riley cover. I'm going to have to dig out and play the LP.

..... Virgin did Camembert Electrique for 49p as well, now that would be crazy in Atmos!

I did as well, whilst contemplating the Bridget Riley cover. I'm going to have to dig out and play the LP.

..... Virgin did Camembert Electrique for 49p as well, now that would be crazy in Atmos!
And me! And I'm talking in Australia, where that was unheard of. It was just a plain white cover though, not what the rest of the world had. I think I paid a buck.

Put my order in today. 🛸🚀👨‍🚀

About what I paid for Nektar Remember The Future in November.
(Which now shows out of stock at importcds.)

103765-IMG-6255.jpg

Back