• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO: Jethro Tull's Stand Up 40th Anniversary Box

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure its worth reaching out to this Quad Universe: Looking for the Elevated Edition if anyone is willing to part with it at a reasonable price :)

Or does anyone know if its about to be reissued like the 3 sets last year.... ?

Thanks in advance!

- sakst42

Also looking for one of those Stand Up Elevated Editions, as well as the War Child 40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition. Willing to spend a Benjamin on each, maybe more if they're still sealed. Thanks!

Not to be a doomsayer, but $100 each would be considered bargain of the year territory given what they currently actually sell for. Average sell prices are WELL north of that for each, for pre-owned copies.

I got kinda excited to get a notification of activity on this thread… until I saw the content that is... ;)

That said, I do have a more realistic expectation on the price point than the last poster. Just... not eBay / Discogs seller price levels :)

Anyway, fingers crossed. At this point, its purely the collector factor. Stand up is the last one missing from the reissues...

Back