John Lennon - Mind Games (2024 Box Set coming in July!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a break down of the hidden tracks for those of you who plan on buying the Box Set.

I'm The Greatest (Ultimate Mix) (CD1 & BR1)
You Are Here (Outtake, Take 4) (CD2 & BR1)
Mellotron Magic / Weird Slide Guitar (CD3 & BR1)
Rock'n'Roll People (Ultimate Mix) (CD5)
Meat City (Single Version, Ultimate Mix) (CD6)
I'm The Greatest (Evolution Documentary) (BR2)
Matchbox / That's Alright / Heartbreak Hotel (Jam) (BR2)
Hi Simon, What does hidden tracks mean?
I bought the box. Are these tracks not in the track list on the box?

You'll have more info here...

:unsure: So Reece Shearsmith (on the right) does unboxings as well!
1718231658515.png

Sean Ono Lennon and the Nutopian Regime have devised a magical box for hard core fans.

Inscriptions in Morse Code have been peppered throughout the book, discs and box. There are written passages and images which can only be seen and read with an UV light.

Mark's $6.99 link is to purchase such a device.

Now the choice is yours

Play Lennon's Mind Games

or

Play Foreigner's Head Games

Well Mr. Bond, what will it be? 🤔

Sean Ono Lennon and the Nutopian Regime have devised a magical box for hard core fans.

Inscriptions in Morse Code have been peppered throughout the book, discs and box. There are written passages and images which can only be seen and read with an UV light.

Mark's $6.99 link is to purchase such an UV light.
Ahh, you gave it away.

Sheesh? Really? Whatever
Don't be offended Gene. Young people, such as yourself, tend to be a tad impatient.

Rest assured, the box and its content will both amaze and frustrate many people.

The main message, which is revealed by looking at the front cover, is that Yoko is really a mountain.

More details about the content (one is a throwback to the 90's)

The main music content is 79 tracks (although 5 of those are Nutopian National Anthem, on disc 6 it is speech of the Declaration of Nutopia). These tracks are repeated in the various Atmos/5.1 configurations etc.

12 main tracks per disc x 6 (72) plus 7 hidden tracks which are:

I'm The Greatest [Ultimate Mix] 3:14 - CD1
(you have to rewind before track 1 to find it) & BR 1

You Are Here [Out-Take Take 4] 9:18 - CD2 & BR1
(Not the version from the Mind Games EP, that was Take 5 which appears on CD6 & BR2)

Mellotron Magic/Weird Slide Guitar 11:16 - CD3 & BR1

Rock 'n' Roll People [Ultimate Mix] 3:12 - CD5 & BR2
(UV text on box suggests CD5 only)

Meat City [Single Version Ultimate Mix] 2:52 - CD6 & BR2
(UV text on box suggests CD6 only)

Blu-Ray only:

BR1:
9 minute 56 second video of John from 1970 doing a guitar demo of Make Love Not War which is video content only. Looks to be from the same session as the piano demo that was released by the Lennons recently. From the Tony Cox video.

11 minutes 40 seconds Footage of the Mind Games advert featuring "The Queen" which is video only.

BR2:
I'm The Greatest [Evolution Documentary] 3:22

Matchbox/That's Alright Mama/Heartbreak Hotel/Jam 2:10
(in reality this is essentially Matchbox/That's Alright Mama, the Heartbreak Hotel content is very small)

Last edited:
More details about the content (one is a throwback to the 90's)

The main music content is 79 tracks (although 5 of those are Nutopian National Anthem, on disc 6 it is speech of the Declaration of Nutopia). These tracks are repeated in the various Atmos/5.1 configurations etc.

12 main tracks per disc x 6 (72) plus 7 hidden tracks which are:

I'm The Greatest [Ultimate Mix] 3:14 - CD1
(you have to rewind before track 1 to find it) & BR 1

You Are Here [Out-Take Take 4] 9:18 - CD2 & BR1
(Not the version from the Mind Games EP, that was Take 5 which appears on CD6 & BR2)

Mellotron Magic/Weird Slide Guitar 11:16 - CD3 & BR1

Rock 'n' Roll People [Ultimate Mix] 3:12 - CD5 & BR2
(UV text on box suggests CD5 only)

Meat City [Single Version Ultimate Mix] 2:52 - CD6 & BR2
(UV text on box suggests CD6 only)

Blu Ray only:

BR1:
9 minute 56 second video of John from 1970 doing a guitar demo of Make Love Not War which is video content only. Looks to be from the same session as the piano demo that was released by the Lennons recently. From the Tony Cox video.

11 minutes 40 seconds Footage of the Mind Games advert featuring "The Queen" which is video only.

BR2:
I'm The Greatest [Evolution Documentary] 3:22

Matchbox/That's Alright Mama/Heartbreak Hotel/Jam 2:10
(in reality this is essentially Matchbox/That's Alright Mama, the Heartbreak Hotel content is very small)
I have printed this page and will be ready to play my Mind Game with my Cat Urine/Massage parlor light.

Back