June 2024 D-V Quad SACDs (Isley Bros., Hair OST, Enoch Light, Tomita)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered Tomita through Amazon.ca for $26 plus $11 shipping to western Canada as I have some credit left on Amazon. Shipping notification came within hours and is apparently being sent via La Poste, ooohLaLaaaa!

Yeah mine too. Only 10 days from UK to US. What do they do, row them over here? lol.
BTW according to Royal Mail, they never received them.
And then they put on their sorting hats in Flushing, NY. During my college days I worked at USPS in the big centers in Manhattan; sadly, I had a taste of what goes on in places like that.

Seems like they must rotate mail carriers here periodically, or else a high turnover rate.
This lady carrier now when delivering packages pulls in the yard with her radio blaring all to bloody hell. I don't like it, but don't say anything. She already seems like she stays pissed off all the time.
I finally got her to look at my little fishies in the goldfish pond and take a 5 minute break. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: GOS
Seems like they must rotate mail carriers here periodically, or else a high turnover rate.
This lady carrier now when delivering packages pulls in the yard with her radio blaring all to bloody hell. I don't like it, but don't say anything. She already seems like she stays pissed off all the time.
I finally got her to look at my little fishies in the goldfish pond and take a 5 minute break. lol.
Our USPS guy wears shorts year round. No, I mean, in the dead of winter too. Not sure why he thinks that is remotely comfortable when it's 10 below zero.

It’s a federal holiday so no in person banking, public school classes or USPS deliveries.
Ah. OK. I did not know that. But the notice I got today was from USPS. Maybe they use temps or part timers for Amazon deliveries?
I know sometimes packages get left just inside my gate (which is always open).
I have a no trespassing sign, but also a sign that says deliveries welcome at side door. IDK. lol.
BTW my driveway is about 100 yards long or so and the gate is at the beginning of the main 5 acres. So when they chunk something just inside the gate, I can't see it from the house.

Ah. OK. I did not know that. But the notice I got today was from USPS. Maybe they use temps or part timers for Amazon deliveries?
I know sometimes packages get left just inside my gate (which is always open).
I have a no trespassing sign, but also a sign that says deliveries welcome at side door. IDK. lol.
BTW my driveway is about 100 yards long or so and the gate is at the beginning of the main 5 acres. So when they chunk something just inside the gate, I can't see it from the house.
Amazon at least sends you a picture of the delivered item on your property.

Edit: Jeff Bezoar doesn’t believe in holidays.

It's also some exceptional surround demo material.
These are new to me, great to see it!

Are you referring to this one?
1718900471073.png

Back