Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey @edisonbaggins, any chance of a (p)review for the next Quadio batch? Are you allowed to put out a review before release day, or are you embargoed? I'm especially interested in whether or not Toulouse Street is different at all to the one in the box set (aside from packaging).

Hey @edisonbaggins, any chance of a (p)review for the next Quadio batch? Are you allowed to put out a review before release day, or are you embargoed? I'm especially interested in whether or not Toulouse Street is different at all to the one in the box set (aside from packaging).
I’m not sure there’s a hard and fast rule. I have asked about Rhino’s wishes in the past and on or after release day seemed to be the gist.
I am in a doctoral college program with very little time to listen to music for review, these days.
Mainly study music on Spotify, these days.
So, I highly doubt I’ll have any tasty info for anyone, sooner than several days from now.
I only posted the pic on FB because I thought the album titles were already confirmed here. Admittedly, I skimmed the thread in question. Hope I didn’t steal anybody’s thunder.
Anyway, Batch #6 is hella cool, IMO.

I’m not sure there’s a hard and fast rule. I have asked about Rhino’s wishes in the past and on or after release day seemed to be the gist.
I am in a doctoral college program with very little time to listen to music for review, these days.
Mainly study music on Spotify, these days.
So, I highly doubt I’ll have any tasty info for anyone, sooner than several days from now.
I only posted the pic on FB because I thought the album titles were already confirmed here. Admittedly, I skimmed the thread in question. Hope I didn’t steal anybody’s thunder.
Anyway, Batch #6 is hella cool, IMO.
What are you studying? Keep us posted–can't wait to call you Dr. Baggins! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

Back