Rhino Quadios - Batch 7 - Speculation

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfbkfb

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
My speculation is that the Chicago Quadios that were/are in the Box Set will be released 1 at a time (Toulouse Street could indicate this approach).

Kirk Bayne

My speculation is that the Chicago Quadios that were/are in the Box Set will be released 1 at a time (Toulouse Street could indicate this approach).
I'm hoping that the early heavy hitters—CTA, Chicago, V, and maybe III—show up in the Atmos series to complement IX. Chicago and V have existing DVD-A 5.1 mixes by Paul Klingberg and John Kellogg, while the former also has a Steven Wilson stereo mix, so the multitracks for those two certainly have been available in the last couple decades. CTA has an abomination of a 50th anniversary stereo remix, so those multis are also usable. And how about an Atmos mix of The Captain and Me, too, on a Blu-ray with the quad and Elliot Scheiner 5.1? This would free up the Quadio series for more as-yet-digitally-unreleased albums.

Back