Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
America
lII9C0w.jpeg

Story - bought this cd. First listen said to myself, 'Good but not overwhelming'
Second listen at higher volume level and I was extremely pleased with this album !!
Great album - needs volume to appreciate artistic efforts of the band
Wait until you have heard it a dozen times 🥰

When conversation comes up, best Live album? My first is Allman Brothers at Fillmore East, but this:
Humble Pie-Performance-Rockin' The Fillmore is very bad ass.
This the original 1988 CD, I compared to the 2017 (8 Disc) A&M Humble Pie Box Set and find this a hair more airy and detailed.
But, there both great. Box set is a good value.
FLAC Rip, DR's are 11's and 12's.
R-8121293-1455544231-9319.jpg

out east they continue to pump out MQA discs unaffected by politics, opinions and everything else,,,,,,, aka bullshit. most are domestic market artists but some are international. this one from Evo Sound is phenomenal in full unfold
mrbig10mqa.jpg

Last edited:
out east they continue to pump out MQA discs unaffected by politics, opinions and everything else. most are domestic market artists but some are international. this one from Evo Sound is phenomenal in full unfoldView attachment 107517
My EVO’s are on the way, but as I am a big fan, I had to get the CD from Amazon.
IMG_5968.jpeg

Evolve - Pfish
Greatest Hits - Fleetwood Mac
Past, Present & Future - Al Stewart 3 CD from box
Northern Star - Melanie C
One Hand Clapping - Macca 2 CD
Young Rascals & Collections (both mono) from It's Wonderful box
Bursting Out & live - Jethro Tull 3 CD from Bursting Out box
Bridge of Sighs - Robin Trower 3 CD from box

Back