Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think this is new but not sure, saw it on r/spatialsongs… looks like the entirety of Sheryl Crow’s pre-2010 output is now in Atmos. Debut already was, so here’s the others:

100 Miles From Memphis, Feels Like Home, Be Myself, and Threads are the only albums missing mixes at this point.
Cool! Gotta be to mark her Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction, no? (Now could we get all of Missy Elliott, too...?)

I think this is new?

I just listened to this and WOW!! I’ve never heard this track sound this good!

The mix is very fun and full sounding with the backing voices in the surrounds, and it sounds wayyyyy less compressed than the stereo version. The drums are so much more open and clear. I’m guessing Mr Wilson did this? If not… bravo to whoever it was!!

I just listened to this and WOW!! I’ve never heard this track sound this good!

The mix is very fun and full sounding with the backing voices in the surrounds, and it sounds wayyyyy less compressed than the stereo version. The drums are so much more open and clear. I’m guessing Mr Wilson did this? If not… bravo to whoever it was!!
Credited to David Fragioni, and I like it better than I Was Made... or Rock And Roll All Nite.
https://tidal.com/album/326409501

Back