Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a couple of Live Country 2024 albums that use Atmos quite differently from one another but you really get that 'you are there' feeling either way πŸ€ πŸ™ŒπŸ’˜

Jake Owen Live in LA

Tim McGraw in N.Y.

even if the music (and occasional use of the English language for that matter 🀭 ) may be more of an acquired taste for some, the great use of Surround, not so much the Heights but the spread around the room, is undeniable on this 2022 EP by R&B Producer/Artist OG Parker

i've been enjoying the new LP "Paradise" from German DJ and Producer Purple Disco Machine the last couple of weeks and now the Deluxe Edition of their 2022 album "Exotica" has also been mixed to stunning effect in Atmos ✌️😻✌️

every now and again i get in the mood for something a bit more.. Avant Garde πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‹

it always helps when it's good and Surround-y πŸ₯³πŸ˜œπŸ’˜

here's Takafumi Fujimoto doing Iannis Xenakis, beating his heart out in Atmos ❣️πŸ₯β£οΈ

caution! your Heights will get a Full-on workout in the process πŸ€­πŸ˜‹πŸ€ͺ

an eclectic mish mash of some more of my current favourites for you all to try out πŸ’˜βœŒοΈ

a nice mix of the 2019 album "Case Study 01" from Canadian R&B Artist Daniel Caesar

Trombonist Ryan Keberle's wonderful new Jazz album "Music Is Connection"

"Gangbusters Melody Club", the latest album from Electro-Swing Parisian Dance group Caravan Palace

Sigala & Rita Ora banger from 2021 with a very active mix

and Tune-Yards remix of their 2022 single with Kansas City Indie Rockers The Greeting Committee "How Long?" 🌈🍾😍

(fwiw the whole 2021 Greeting Committee album "Dandelion" is also in Atmos as well if you fancy checking that out, i'm just loving this later remix right now! plus there's more Daniel Caesar in Atmos from 2022, '23 and a Bob Marley track from this year also worth trying out as well ✌️ )

Last edited:
another mish mash of Atmos delights i've been lapping up lately, including Pop Welsh wizard Jamie Miller's latest album "Long Way Home" (stunning mix on this one), the latest single & EP from Swedish singer/songwriter Johanna Ekmark (aka Winona Oak), a new track from the forthcoming album by experimental Popster Noah Lennox (aka "Panda Bear") and the new album from New York multi-instrumentalist singer/songwriter Camylio

one final set of selections for now, some gentle Jazzy R&B from 2022 by Miiesha, Electronica hilarity from Jamaican Diplo outfit Major Lazer, Australian Singer/Songwriter Dean Lewis' new album, Clean Bandit's 2022 Collab with Elley DuhΓ© and to wrap up, the remix with Yung Pinch & MOD SUN of Country singer Caldwell's "Flyin' Pass" replete with nicely Quaddy round the room pans πŸ˜»πŸ™ŒπŸ€©πŸ€ πŸ’˜

there are more tracks by these artists in Atmos which i will probably post about later on but for now i hope you all have a groovy weekend in Atmos ❀️🫢😻✌️

Back