Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Hiatt Slow - Turning (1999 MFSL remaster) upmix

1574902476308.png

Finally scored the last Audio Fidelity Must Have for which I was searching

View attachment 44271 Judy Collins Colors of the Day

Only ten votes on our "Must Have" AF poll. A winner to these ears.

I LOVE this album, Clement, but unfortunately there was a lot of derisiveness when AF released this mch SACD. Good score! And Laura Nyro's MAGNIFICENT Eli and the Thirteenth Confession only managed to score 14 votes. A pity...such an extraordinary album and a GREAT remaster.

See the source image

I listened to this tonight

View attachment 44272 Djabe & Steve Hackett Life Is A Journey

And bought enough Djabe (on sale, of course!) to be elevated to the title of Djabe Groupie . . . and, @4-earredwonder , to answer your question, it feels damn sexy

How does it feel to be a Romanian Sex Symbol, Clement?

See the source image

AND YES, ALL OF DJABE'S RELEASES ARE TYPE A POSITIVE and have been awarded 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇by the Transylvanian Gazette

Last edited:
I listened to this tonight

View attachment 44272 Djabe & Steve Hackett Life Is A Journey

And bought enough Djabe (on sale, of course!) to be elevated to the title of Djabe Groupie . . . and, @4-earredwonder , to answer your question, it feels damn sexy
I may have beat you to it but not by much i guess. Saw them last night in concert and got their entire collection!
Proof:
20191128_84211791.jpg

20191128_83944612.jpg

And Let's ALL be thankful for another glorious year of Quadraphonic Forum .... to our benefactor, Jon Urban and to all the wo

Here here..couldn't agree more Ralphie. There are not words to describe how thankful I am, that I found this site and to meet so many friendly, knowledgeable and passionate music surround enthusiasts. Without going over the top, Jon is a top bloke and deserves all the gratitude we can heep ( Almost put in Uriah there!!) upon him. :QQlove

A very happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends :SG:51QQ

Back