Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin Mahogany PRIDE & JOY [Telarc/Multi~CH SACD 5.1/Pure DSD Recording] from the opening acapella version of Stevie Wonder's Signed, Sealed and Deivered to an ebullient Pride and Joy featuring the searing trumpet of John Faddis, this exceptionally well recorded eminently soulful Jazz venture never fails to amaze. Highest Recommendation!

https://www.discogs.com/release/10234822-Kevin-Mahogany-Pride-Joy
Primary

Telarc SACD-63542 Kevin Mahogany: Pride and Joy - Audio Asylum Trader

Last edited:
This has been the only 3D video that my wife has enjoyed till the end.
They are really Demo material.

It's a pitty that my projector is not 3D (in Atmos room) and we have to see 3D video in the other room TV Panasonic (only stereo). Just because of these titles I think my next Projector will be 3D :unsure:
I checked Amazon for it, and it was available for around $80, so I just put it on my want list. Sunday, I busted another impeller blade on my leaf blower/bagger, so I went to Amazon to buy a couple of replacements. When I found the total was only around $25, I checked my want list, and the Lichtmond had dropped to $8.50!! Instand add to the order, along with a blu-ray of “White Nights.”

Back