Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Ralph said to listen...he’s right....OMG!!

56a4bfe22afd83e9a2396eb1e35dc46f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gene, is that the 5.1 version? Couldn't believe how DISCRETE it is.....totally slipped under my radar until TODAY!

Got this in the post yesterday .

Overall it has a nice Quad sound quality for a 72 era release , new quad mix by David Singleton 2017 the same chap that quad mixed Crimson's "Argentina ".
It's live quad , but live in the Studio ! Smaller venues always sound better for my taste.
The song "Groon" is especially well performed , crazy sax solo. Too bad they all went their separate ways after this tour.

King Crimson - Earthbound. DTS DVD

20180915_090302.jpg
20180915_090238.jpg

Depeche Mode Exciter DTS 5.1 96/24, forgot I had this, a solid surround experience.
I love everything up to Playing The Angel. I still have the deluxe box version of Sounds Of The Universe sitting here unopened. I purchased it to get the album in 5.1 but will probably sell it after hearing track samples.

I love everything up to Playing The Angel. I still have the deluxe box version of Sounds Of The Universe sitting here unopened. I purchased it to get the album in 5.1 but will probably sell it after hearing track samples.
I'm not a natural DM listener, heard it around in my youth but didn't follow up. Once I got surrounded however things changed, for the better. I now have the Speak & Spell, Black Celebration, Violator, Ultra, Exciter and Sounds of the Universe ((y)) DTS discs. I might need more.

Back