Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's REAL!
Hendrix.png

Hendrix screen.png

Ordered from ebay. It was listed as a promo blu ray. MAD LOVE to @~dave~~wave~ for the head's up!

It's REAL!
View attachment 106901

View attachment 106902
Ordered from ebay. It was listed as a promo blu ray. MAD LOVE to @~dave~~wave~ for the head's up!
wow..!! 🤩 pray tell what is this voodoo (child 😅😆 ) promo of which thou speaks!?!? 👀🤯🙏

edit: from looking at the song titles in your piccy, it appears to be "First Rays Of The Morning Sun" in 5.1 DTS HD MA? 😱

if so, i wonder if it's the Atmos mixes that are streaming on Apple etc. in 5.1, or if its "sumthin' else, maaan.."...!?!? 🤯🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
wow..!! 🤩 pray tell what is this voodoo (child 😅😆 ) promo of which thou speaks!?!? 👀🤯🙏

edit: from looking at the song titles in your piccy, it appears to be "First Rays Of The Morning Sun" in 5.1 DTS HD MA? 😱

if so, i wonder if it's the Atmos mixes that are streaming on Apple etc. in 5.1, or if its "sumthin' else, maaan.."...!?!? 🤯🤷🏻‍♀️
Watch the drama unfold on the prerelease thread
Or jump to about here
Perhaps the sets coming out in September will have Atmos mixes, making these produced in 2021 (!) obsolete? Time will tell! Until then, play on!

Just had a disaster, dropped this and the corner broke 🤬 I don’t suppose anyone in the UK has a spare one to replace it? I’ll happily pay p&p 🤞
View attachment 106905
Sorry to see that Maddy, yeah those small hinge jobs are harder to find. I used to order stuff from eBay back in the DVD-A heyday for around $4-5 just to get some pristine cases and swap them out, something like a sealed & cheap Silverline or other, with free shipping. You just have to do a little research.

Moody Blues DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED [DERAM/hybrid Multi~CH SACD 5.1] At least once [or maybe twice] per year I spin this beauty and on my new system it sounds EXTRA SPECIAL. I do have the recent DVD~V DTS 5.1 remaster and while it doesn't, IMO, equal the SACD, the included 96/24 lossless STEREO remix does sound exquisite especially through the SUPER DSP mode on my Meridian pre/pro!

Secondary, 10 of 30

Back