Music Media Helper (Tools for Multichannel Audio & Music Videos)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your other issue has nothing to do with MMH. You think there should be activity in the top speakers constantly. Take it up with Dolby and the guys that did the mix.
1. What version of DRP are you using?
2. When I export the audio to 7.1.4, the audio comes out perfectly, yet it only apears sporadically when exported to 9.1.6. It's not that I think there should always be activity in the top speakers, it's that the decoder (as in DRP) works perfectly only in certain speaker configurations.
3. I think DRP might be having problems with decoding certain audio tracks to speaker configurations past 7.1.4. So it might be a Dolby issue like you said.
1726471127587.png

1726476756452.png

4. Is there any way you can PM me a link to download the version of DRP that you're using, please?
5. I contacted the Dolby guys about the issue. Hopefully, this issue will finally be sorted out. (If it hasn't already)

Last edited:
Version 8.0.5 Beta 4 (August 17 2024)
-------------
Changes:
Musicbrainz Tagging dialog: MMH now searches for releases using ARTIST AND ALBUM TITLE (no need to pop-up the artist disambiguation dialog) - faster searches
Launcher dialog: Moved Chapter Editor tool from 'Video' section to 'Audio and Video' section
Chapter Editor tool: Now checks for available free disc space before creating a (chapterless) copy of an mka file when creating a CUE file

Fixes:
Musicbrainz Tagging dialog did not return Release Date with specific releases - fixeed

Beta 8.0.5 Beta 4 download link:
https://reva.blob.core.windows.net/mmh8/Beta/MMHInstaller.msi

Back