MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin Trower "Bridge Of Sighs" 50th Anniversary Edition 4-disc book set including Dolby Atmos Blu-ray

IMG_7451.jpeg

View attachment 107554

Received Tuesday from SDE. I only wished I’d ordered the Howard Jones discs from SDE too because I’m still waiting for a miracle that Amazon will finally notify me of a delivery date instead of waiting for the year 2034 for those two discs.
Maybe you want to try CC Music. They do say backordered, but you can enter your zip code and it will tell you when it should arrive. Now, I have no clue how accurate that is. I put in my zip, and it said ETA of July 19.

Maybe you want to try CC Music. They do say backordered, but you can enter your zip code and it will tell you when it should arrive. Now, I have no clue how accurate that is. I put in my zip, and it said ETA of July 19.
Thanks, but I’d rather wait for my dreadful two email notifications from Amazon informing me that there’s no way in hell they’re getting these titles. Things can only get better. Right, Amazon?! 😝

Thanks, but I’d rather wait for my dreadful two email notifications from Amazon informing me that there’s no way in hell they’re getting these titles. Things can only get better. Right, Amazon?! 😝
I cancelled mine from amazon because I'll be dead before they arrive, and I ordered from Yellow and Green Records (third party seller on amazon).
Received them in less than a week.

Back