New Mystery Title Due Out Before Christmas 2024

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far, no correct answers for artist or album. I have full authority to reveal the answer. If someone correctly guesses the artist, I will acknowledge it. I am thoroughly enjoying the grammar lessons, no hidden meanings in my phrasing. Just bad grammar. To keep everyone on track, I am not a musician, I'm a drummer but not one that anyone has ever heard of. It's Bruce Dickinson, the musician.
I hope we are all just having fun. There are far less Quadio clues when they are being released and I'm amazed at how you guys always figure them out.

Quadio clues when they are being released and I'm amazed at how you guys always figure them out.
With Quadio clues, we eventually get a photo of the jewel case spine. Seeing the color of the font and the background color enables many to make great educated guesses. Since you have full authority to reveal, how about revealing the whole spine for the next hint? 😃

There are far less Quadio clues when they are being released and I'm amazed at how you guys always figure them out.
There are a very limited number of possibilities when it comes to vintage quad mixes, especially classic rock bands.
In contrast, there are thousands of possibilities if you consider all the pop/rock albums pre-1977. Many more thousands if you include post-1977.
So not really surprising that QQers figure out the quadios.

I’m enjoying the clues and am really excited with the Floyd clue.

After looking at hipgnosis work i’ve came up with the Edgar Broughton band, purely because it starts with B and ends in N, they were also on the harvest label which i’m sure PF were on in the early days

Back