New Mystery Title Due Out Before Christmas 2024

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh! Burn! Deep Purple.

If "submersive" is a clue, then "deep"?

It's a bit fishy, but I'm making my official guess Burn by Deep Purple.

Do I beat out HealthCare29 by making it my official guess? X0)

I'm sticking with Burn by Deep Purple. If HealthCare29 changes his guess, does that put me in the lead if it's Burn? X0)

So, for those still guessing:

Eliminate every album that's had a quad or multichannel release.

Edit:

Just noticed this thread is nine pages long.

I read through it but still sticking with Deep Purple's Burn because if this is legit, I want the free copy. X0)

Last edited:
Apologies for the double post...

Jefferson Airplane - Surrealistic Pillow !!!

Jefferson Airplane changed their name to Starship: What once was a journey is now a mission.

Bruce Dickenson is a pilot.

Billy Sheehan briefly toured with UFO.

There’s a William Sheehan that’s an Astronomy Historian?

Edit: Billy Sheehan was in Sons of Apollo…the Apollo Missions?

Consequences of dropping this: White Rabbit is generally considered a song about tripping? Dropping acid?

…although, there was nothing after that clue, just three dots “…”. The consequence of dropping this… [nothing at all]. “The pills that mother gives you don’t do anything at all.

Do we think it has to be a Rhino release?

Last edited:
Can I tell you something? The self-titled Kansas album has Journey from Mariabronn. The Pilgrimage can be like a mission. It came out in 74 so it's celebrating it's 50th, it's a classic album. So, that's my new guess, Kansas' 1st album. If it is, dang, talk about excitement for me! It's one of my favorites

Submersive, classic, Bruce Dickinson, much debated on this website if it’s been done in multichannel form originally?
Brings me to Meddle by Pink Floyd.
Here’s why:
Well debated if it were done “fully” in quad originally, only Echoes was.
The album cover is a Submersed ear and Echoes has the “ping” of a submarine and sub aqua theme.
It’s definitely a classic
Bruce Dickinson sang in the Rock Aid Armenia supergroup along with David Gilmour on guitar playing Smoke on the Water.
Yeah pretty long shot but if it finally is getting an official release in Atmos etc as opposed to the hidden Easter Egg in the Early Years first pressing box set, here’s my money!
As for the other clues NFI!

Sorry for the double post…

Deep purple - Burn !!!

The only link between Dickinson and Sheehan I can find is they both recorded with members of Deep Purple who recorded the Deep Purple album Burn.

Sheehan with Glen Hughes, on the Niacin album Deep & Dickinson with Richie Blackmore, on the Rock Aid Armenia, Smoke on the Water single.

If it's not Burn, then the Dickenson/Sheehan clue is far too inside baseball for me. Unless it's that their names both begin with "B" and end in "N", as does the album title Burn...and if it is Burn and that coincidence was intended, I take my hat off to you Bill Hartmann. 😊

Last edited:
Submersive, classic, Bruce Dickinson, much debated on this website if it’s been done in multichannel form originally?
Brings me to Meddle by Pink Floyd.
Here’s why:
Well debated if it were done “fully” in quad originally, only Echoes was.
The album cover is a Submersed ear and Echoes has the “ping” of a submarine and sub aqua theme.
It’s definitely a classic
Bruce Dickinson sang in the Rock Aid Armenia supergroup along with David Gilmour on guitar playing Smoke on the Water.
Yeah pretty long shot but if it finally is getting an official release in Atmos etc as opposed to the hidden Easter Egg in the Early Years first pressing box set, here’s my money!
As for the other clues NFI!
Meddle has been done in surround. It's a hidden track on one of the Early Years BD's. Yes?

Sorry for the double post…

Deep purple - Burn !!!

The only link between Dickinson and Sheehan I can find is they both recorded with members of Deep Purple who recorded the Deep Purple album Burn.

Sheehan with Glen Hughes, on the Niacin album Deep & Dickinson with Richie Blackmore, on the Rock Aid Armenia, Smoke on the Water single.
But as @Blackwood pointed out early on: they're also both on an Alice Cooper tribute album. Maybe there's still some other underwater connection between Dickinson and Sheehan that no one has surfaced yet. And all the other clues have to be convincingly accounted for, too....

But as @Blackwood pointed out early on: they're also both on an Alice Cooper tribute album. Maybe there's still some other underwater connection between Dickinson and Sheehan that no one has surfaced yet. And all the other clues have to be convincingly accounted for, too....
Yeah, I hadn't looked at that.

The thing is I'm reluctant to spend too much time on this as we don't really know how good a "Riddlemaster" Bill Hartmann is, or how his mind works and whether the clues are even realistically solvable? He said in one of the clues that the answer lies "herewithin", which isn't a word (the word's "herein"). Is that another clue...?...or is it just an error. 🤷‍♂️

We don't even know if he's legit; the clues could just be way to obscure to ever guess, to the point of being nonsensical; or he could just be trolling us to see us sealion.

Last edited:
Apparently people are putting a lot of credence into a thread started by someone who's never previously posted here and has done nothing to establish his bona fides, and so we should all probably take this with a massive grain of salt anyway.
I think that's steelydave's way of saying that this competition is in no way endorsed by the quadraphonicquad.com forum.

I wonder if Bill Hartmann, even if he is legit, is even authorised to give out this kind of information.

Bill Hartmann has implied that he is the musician Bill Hartmann, but can we trust that? 😊

Is "Bill Hartmann" going to check in to say "No, neither of those are the link between Dickenson and Sheehan that I meant; don't want to mislead you."? 😊

Last edited:
I think that's steelydave's way of saying that this competition is in no way endorsed by the quadraphonicquad.com forum.

I wonder if Bill Hartmann, even if he is legit, is even authorised to give out this kind of information.

Bill Hartmann has implied that he is the musician Bill Hartmann, but can we trust that? 😊

Is he Bill Hartmann going to check in to say "No, neither of those are the link between Dickenson and Sheehan that I meant; don't want to mislead you."? 😊
I think we all need to chill a little.
I don’t know why anyone would want to put that much effort into screwing with a bunch of surround nerds.
It will be interesting to see just how cryptic the clues were/are once the title is revealed.

Yeah, I hadn't looked at that.

The thing is I'm reluctant to spend too much time on this as we don't really know how good a "Riddlemaster" Bill Hartmann is, or how his mind works and whether the clues are even realistically solvable? He said in one of the clues that the answer lies "herewithin", which isn't a word (the word's "herein"). Is that another clue...?...or is it just an error. 🤷‍♂️

We don't even know if he's legit; the clues could be just way to obscure to ever guess, to the point of being nonsensical, or he could just be trolling us to get us to to sealion.

I'm with you, Rango. (And us reptiles gotta stick together.) I've never had any patience for puzzles, to be honest--I don't even do Wordle, and whenever Will Shortz comes on the radio, I mentally give him the middle name "Eat-My"--but for some reason I can't resist dropping in on this thread every once in a while to see if anyone has connected the dots, such as they are, in a convincing way.

I have officially authorized, and guarontee the contents of this post.

yes, I have chilled 🥶

Relativity.jpeg

Back