New Mystery Title Due Out Before Christmas 2024

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, It appears that the validity of this thread is in question as well as my integrity. A man of truth would swear he is not lying as would a deceitful liar answer the same. Only you can decide if it is real or just deception.

Herewithin lies Hint #3.
Well, the hint is more than obvious then.

Lawyers In Love

That's the album!

Ahh, It appears that the validity of this thread is in question as well as my integrity. A man of truth would swear he is not lying as would a deceitful liar answer the same. Only you can decide if it is real or just deception.

Herewithin lies Hint #3.
INCONCEIVABLE!

Love It To Death - Alice Cooper

Just in time for Christmas! 👍🖖

You can only trust yourself and the first six Sabbath albums.
1) Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath :)
2) Paranoid I have on Quad Reel :)
3) Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
4) Black Sabbath - Vol 4
5) Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
6) Black Sabbath - Sabotage

I can't think of a better present for Christ's Mass 😈 These are my late lament picks.

He's obviously talking about legendary producer Bruce Dickinson and not that lesser known Bruce. I only know of his involvement with Agents Of Fortune though and that one already has a 5.1 release. :(

• Wow
Reactions: GOS
Editors Note...
Just to clarify and not lead anyone astray, the comment in the original post about "start the wheels turning" was not meant nor is a hint. I don't want to lead anyone down the wrong path. However, "Infomas" perceptively did discover an inadvertent hint in that original post.

Editors Note...
Just to clarify and not lead anyone astray, the comment in the original post about "start the wheels turning" was not meant nor is a hint. I don't want to lead anyone down the wrong path. However, "Infomas" perceptively did discover an inadvertent hint in that original post.
I have to say....whatever release this is....and I will buy it obviously.....this has been a whole.lot of fun!

Hint #4:
Consequences of dropping this...
Godley & Creme...or is that a little too on the nose? I'm basing this on Bill saying that Infomas inadvertently stumbled on an indirect clue. Infomas mentioned something about "submersive" and "water." Consequences features both concepts. Plus, a Dolby Atmos treatment of the original album could be jaw-droppingly amazing!

Last edited:
One of the ones I love to see in surround is Los Lobos Kiko, the classic debut Big Country The Crossing, and my all-time favorite album Buckner and Garcia's Pac-Man Fever. Haha... but seriously those video game tunes would sound pretty awesome in surround. An Australian band, Ballpark Music, used similar vintage video game audio rather effectively in one of their earlier tracks.

Also Capital/UMG already did Crowded House and Richard Thompson so how about something like the Tubes Outside / Inside or another J Geils Band perennial favorite of mine Freeze Frame.

Also the late great Talk Talk's gorgeous later albums would sound sensational in surround

From comments previously mentioned:

Steven Wilson showed a picture of the Cars' debut in one of his audio talks so I have to assume that's coming out sometime in the near future. Hopefully not all the way to 50th anniversary in 2028!

Ken Scott is ready and willing to remix Crime of the Century in surround... I hope he gets that opportunity.

i know Frankie Goes to Hollywood's Welcome to the Pleasuredome is coming before November as a Steven Wilson special. Great production by Trevor Horn-- so that should be a gem.

Last edited:
One of the ones I love to see in surround is Los Lobos Kiko, the classic debut Big Country The Crossing, and my all-time favorite album Buckner and Garcia's Pac-Man Fever. Haha... but seriously those video game tunes would sound pretty awesome in surround. An Australian band, Ballpark Music, used similar vintage video game audio rather effectively in one of their earlier tracks.

Also Capital/UMG already did Crowded House and Richard Thompson so how about something like the Tubes Outside / Inside or another J Geils Band perennial favorite of mine Freeze Frame.

Also the late great Talk Talk's gorgeous later albums would sound sensational in surround

From comments previously mentioned:

Steven Wilson showed a picture of the Cars' debut in one of his audio talks so I have to assume that's coming out sometime in the near future. Hopefully not all the way to 50th anniversary in 2028!

Ken Scott is ready and willing to remix Crime of the Century in surround... I hope he gets that opportunity.

i know Frankie Goes to Hollywood's Welcome to the Pleasuredome is coming before November as a Steven Wilson special. Great production by Trevor Horn-- so that should be a gem.
Kiko would be a great choice for a surround mix. The closest we have now is this Blu-ray, which offers insight, interviews and great performances: https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/7098/ll_kiko.html

I’m with you on J Geils Band as well, but prefer their 70s work more so than FFrame. However, “Piss on the Wall” would rock in surround!

No, this one:
Walken-Cowbell.jpg

Godley & Creme...or is that a little too on the nose? I'm basing this on Bill saying that Infomas inadvertently stumbled on an indirect clue. Infomas mentioned something about "submersive" and "water." Consequences features both concepts. Plus, a Dolby Atmos treatment of the original album could be jaw-droppingly amazing!
@fizzywiggs41 wondered whether the original stereo release had some sort of binaural encoding, which fits the OP's original clue....
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/threads/10cc-and-godley-creme-greatest-hits-and-more-—-fake-5-1.25218/post-382624

Not sure where the Dickinson-Sheehan connection comes in, though.

FWIW: Consequences is a favorite of Steven Wilson & Tim Bowness, (as are Godley & Creme in general) although I can't remember which segment of their four-part 1977 episode it's in.
https://stevenwilsonhq.com/steven-wilson-recommends-godley-cremes-consequences/

Last edited:
With that clue....how about The Chills Submarine Bells. Am I the only one who knows this New Zealand group? Technically Slash is a Warner label now.

Oh and how can I forget this one: I mentioned Kiko but the one I really want to see in surround is another Slash release: their debut, How will the Wolf Survive. Expertly produced by Scott Linett and the band themselves, this 1984 record is an overlooked gem. "I got loaded" alone would be worth the price of admission in surround

Last edited:
Back