New Mystery Title Due Out Before Christmas 2024

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Billy Sheehan played bass on "Cold Ethyl".
Bruce Dickinson provided vocals on "Black Widow"

Both songs were on "Welcome To My Nightmare". The 1st Alice Cooper solo album.
So there ya go....
Wasn’t this title released on DVD-A with a 5.1 mix, however? According to the original post, the album in question has never been released in any surround mix prior.

I got this one. If not David Lee Roth Eat 'em and Smile then it's Crazy From the Heart with a Rhino Submersive mix :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 17-00-41 Just a Gigolo _ I Ain't Got Nobody - YouTube.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 17-00-41 Just a Gigolo _ I Ain't Got Nobody - YouTube.png
    956.9 KB · Views: 0
Billy Sheehan played bass on "Cold Ethyl".
Bruce Dickinson provided vocals on "Black Widow"

Both songs were on "Welcome To My Nightmare". The 1st Alice Cooper solo album.
So there ya go....
It's not Welcome, as it already had a multi-channel release. So, the connection could still be Alice Cooper though. A different album??

I think I speak for everyone here when I say the #1 submersive mix we ALL want to hear is a Rhino Zed Zeppelin box set containing
Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin II, Led Zeppelin III, Led Zeppelin IV, Houses of the Holy, Physical Graffiti, Presence and Coda!!! Covering my bases. LOL
Pump up those likes good and loud for Rhino execs. Singing to an ocean, I can hear the ocean's roar.

Apparently people don't care about the clues.

Apparently people are putting a lot of credence into a thread started by someone who's never previously posted here and has done nothing to establish his bona fides, and so we should all probably take this with a massive grain of salt anyway.

Apparently people are putting a lot of credence into a thread started by someone who's never previously posted here and has done nothing to establish his bona fides, and so we should all probably take this with a massive grain of salt anyway.
That is a good point but you'd have to be a real dick to do that sort of thing.
Guess I take things too much at face value. I used to be much more cynical.

Not to be a downer, but let's remember here that this is an artist that the OP (a newcomer to the forum) says is one "with whom he's currently working". Now while it's entirely possible that he could currently be working with Donald Fagen, Bruce Dickenson, Jimmy Page, David Lee Roth, Alice Cooper, Steve Winwood or James Taylor...

....does it seem likely?

Back