New Mystery Title Due Out Before Christmas 2024

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely this must be an album that came out between 1970 and sometime around 1979 at the latest if it “should have been released in quad”.

What about the Red Rocker? He's played musical chairs with both Bruce & Billy. Both LP covers Hipgnosis. There are consequences for Cruisin' & Boozin. He once had a journey then he became a man on a mission :)
and the Sammy Hagar paradox LOL
Sammy Hagar - Sammy Hagar
Sammy Hagar - Musical Chairs
I can see him releasing a new mix for the road

I'm adding VOC, Three Locked Box and Standing Hampton just in case it's golden.
Van Halen LP's would be even better. But I doubt it due to rights. Are we sure it has to be in the Quad era?
Van Halen - For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.

It looks like Warner has the rights to Sammy's entire catalog from Montrose, Chickenfoot, Van Halen and solo work. So it could be anyone one of those. So I better pick Van Halen's LP with him 5150, OU812, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge and Balance. Long shot but wouldn't it be nice.

It looks like Warner has the rights to Sammy's entire catalog from Montrose, Chickenfoot, Van Halen and solo work. So it could be anyone one of those. So I better pick Van Halen's LP with him 5150, OU812, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge and Balance. Long shot but wouldn't it be nice.
Again, it won't be VH as OP says this title shockingly didn't have a quad release back in the day. Has to be 70's content.

Again, it won't be VH as OP says this title shockingly didn't have a quad release back in the day. Has to be 70's content.

Then my guess is this:

bg.jpg

In other words, I still have no bloody idea. 😵‍💫

Back