New Mystery Title Due Out Before Christmas 2024

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about the Montrose debut? It has “Space Station #5”, which fits with the “space trip” clues (if I’m even correct with that interpretation). Bruce Dickinson and Billy Sheehan have both covered this song. Ronnie Montrose has covered Pink Floyd. The album is from the quad era. Would love to hear this in surround!

How about the Montrose debut? It has “Space Station #5”, which fits with the “space trip” clues (if I’m even correct with that interpretation). Bruce Dickinson and Billy Sheehan have both covered this song. Ronnie Montrose has covered Pink Floyd. The album is from the quad era. Would love to hear this in surround!
Jumped On It! :bowing:

1721146745821.png

Scorpions going on a love drive? Sounds like a journey turned mission to me.
Scorpions - Lovedrive
I hope I'm not out in left field with this one and the ...

Last edited:
I don't know; maybe? It doesn't have a multichannel release, as far as I can tell?

Not sure it's the space trip idea that OP means you're on the right track with, but rather the idea that it relates to a song they've both covered. Just not one by U.F.O.?

I don't have great knowledge of either Bruce Dickinson or Bill Sheehan, I'm using Wikipedia to try and work this stuff out.

AC/DC - T.N.T. ?

I don't know; maybe? It doesn't have a multichannel release, as far as I can tell?

Not sure it's the space trip idea that OP means you're on the right track with, but rather the idea that it relates to a song they've both covered. Just not one by U.F.O.?

I don't have great knowledge of either Bruce Dickinson or Bill Sheehan, I'm using Wikipedia to try and work this stuff out.

AC/DC - T.N.T. ?
You might have something with AC/DC but I would go with AC/DC - Dirty Deeds. I think it fits the clues better.

You might have something with AC/DC but I would go with AC/DC - Dirty Deeds. I think it fits the clues better.
I posted that one purely because Bruce Dickinson covered a song from that album?

@skherbeck is on the right track but not the correct artist.
We’ve ruled out many artists, but I havn’t seen UFO mentioned yet. They’ve got “classic” albums in the quad era. Bruce Dickinson and Billy Sheehan have both played their songs live. A “journey” becoming a “mission” suggests space travel (spaceship - UFO). ‘Consequences of dropping this…’ suggests a trip (dropping acid)… back to the space travel thing. Album covers by Hypgnosis (link to Pink Floyd). I can’t seem to work in the ‘truth vs lies’ clue, though.
So...a song that Billy Sheehan & Bruce Dickinson have covered, by an artist that has a direct link to Pink Floyd?

I don't think this is one I'm going to be able to solve.

Are we sure it's even solvable?

I feel like I might be encouraging people to take part in something that might be completely bogus.

At this point, I think I'm out. 🤷‍♂️

I'm in OZ so I'm over the rainbow.
Rainbow - Rising
Ritchie Blackmore!
The LP I would LOVE to hear in ATMOS is Tony Carey's Planet P Project - Pink World!!!! Doesn't fit the clues tho :( WE NEED THIS ONE on ATMOS!

Reactions: SHB
I feel like I might be encouraging people to take part in something that might be completely bogus.

At this point, I think I'm out. 🤷‍♂️
I have total faith (now) that this is legit. I'd say with all the guesses being tossed around; we're probably getting close to an answer.

I have total faith (now) that this is legit. I'd say with all the guesses being tossed around; we're probably getting close to an answer.
Maybe I'm just burning myself out on this but I'm just starting to feel like it's not solvable?

Maybe if the plan is for it to go on for a few months, the connections in the hints might just be really obscure....?...but the more I search the less I believe there's actually a link. Having said that, I'm using Wikipedia to try and work it out, so it's possible the information just isn't there.

I'm lost in space with all the young dudes cover. How about
David Bowie - Space Oddity
I'm sure were close guys.

Back