New songs and an album in the works from Nosound

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
There will be sounds from Nosound! I've been previewing/listening to some new tracks from Nosound, and had a long call with Giancarlo this evening.

I've only heard 3 so far, the new songs are really powerful and emotive (as you'd expect), the first one really is great, it made me sit up and really listen, and you'll love the guitar on them!

Giancarlo has some ideas for the eventual album release and is going to talk to the record company about it. There will be a 5.1 mix but that will probably be as a 5.1-flac download only (as before). The record company is unlikely to go for (i.e. pay for) a physical release for the surround mix.

When? it won't be this year by the sounds of it, but there may be 'snippets' sooner rather than later to wet your aural appetite!

Giancarlo will post more later, watch this space :rocks

I remember a bunch of us chiming in for a DVDA release a few years ago, and he came through. I know he authors them himself...his software is not really DVDA authoring software in the Sonic category or even discWelder from what I remember....but static images/menu or titles is cool with me. But then the label has to front some money for pressings if you're not going with it all solo.

In any event I look forward to anything Giancarlo turns out, been a Nosound fan since before I knew who he was.

Back