Oneohtrix Point Never - Again (new Atmos mix)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was Magic goofed?
That it was. The upload to streaming services was broken for a good month, with most tracks silent save for one stem.

The disc for Magic has a different issue, being mostly stereo with very very VERY light use of other speakers infrequently… the polar opposite of the fixed streaming mix

Damn. I just ordered both Blu-rays from his Bandcamp. I assume the Magic disc was never fixed?
I ordered the Magic disc after the Again disc was announced (so this year) and it still has that issue, sadly. I’m still hanging onto it as there’s 2 hours and 7 minutes of music videos on there, every video he’s done since signing to Warp. But yeah, the Atmos mix is goofed on that disc (but not for Again!).

An electronic album crowded with ideas. It feels made for Atmos. A Barely Lit Path is particularly magnificent.
If I have one criticism, it's that it's not long enough. Every song could have been twice as long at least. This should have been a double album.

My son is a big fan of this guy. He's been overseas for a few years now, but is back for a few weeks in August. I can't wait to play him this through my humble Atmos system.

Last edited:
Well I cancelled with ImportCD's and ordered with BandCamp. But they are saying shipping any time from a few days to next month. IDK.
No here's exactly what they said:
Estimated to ship June 24, 2024 and estimated to arrive no later than August 5, 2024. :rolleyes:

Well I cancelled with ImportCD's and ordered with BandCamp. But they are saying shipping any time from a few days to next month. IDK.
No here's exactly what they said:
Estimated to ship June 24, 2024 and estimated to arrive no later than August 5, 2024. :rolleyes:
I got something similar from them, it came more quickly. In fact, quite possibly ... and sorry to say this ... but I think you were waiting for yours prior to my even ordering from Bandcamp. Sounds like you've had a crap experience, but at last you will now get it. By Oz standards, as an OS deliv it was a little on the slow side, but not too bad. However I'm aware ppl in UK and US are used to much quicker delivs.

Take your time! I await your verdict!
Clement, sorry to say, based on my personal preferences ONLY, I can give no recommendation on this title.
I just don't like the music. I'm pretty liberal in my music tastes, but some things I just don't care for nor spend my time trying to.

Back