Oppo replacement recommendations?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they are all dying at the same time. I had the same problem with my BDP93 and got the same info from Oppo. Unfortunately it didn't work for me, but it's worth a try. I sent it for repair and Oppo replaced the disc loader. Now waiting to get it back.
it worked for me...but for how long?
it's pretty great to know that they are still servicing our old players. and for a reasonable fee.

I'm having an issue with my Oppo BDP-105D. When playing a DVD it pauses throughout for a split second making a clicking noise. It does not do this when playing Blu Ray discs or SACD discs. In the past I've contacted their customer support with no problem, but when I go on their web site I can't seem to get to a number to call or a person to chat with. Is their support service no longer?

I'm having an issue with my Oppo BDP-105D. When playing a DVD it pauses throughout for a split second making a clicking noise. It does not do this when playing Blu Ray discs or SACD discs. In the past I've contacted their customer support with no problem, but when I go on their web site I can't seem to get to a number to call or a person to chat with. Is their support service no longer?
I think you have to email them: [email protected]

I haven’t noticed any clicking noises in my 105D, but as I’ve noted, once in a while it won’t play the video from a 2D blu-ray. I’ve never figured out what triggers it, but unplugging the player overnight clears it up, at least for a while.

Back