Porcupine Tree's "Fear Of A Blank Planet" is Coming - Again, Deluxe Box Set w Blu Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the box set thing, I really do. The Artists deserve the money and if there's a market for it, so-be-it. But then you have people like me who buy Blu-ray's, rip them to my server, and throw the rest of the crap in a box in my closet never to be seen again. I would think there are more people like me out there that would justify bigger artists like SW to start using IAA as a distribution platform. I guess piracy is the concern? Making people buy a bluray at least provides a hurdle - is that the thought? I'd be happy to pay just as much for a digital download as what the typical stand-alone bluray Atmos mix costs ($20-50), have instant delivery and not have to deal with ripping. As much as I'd like to hear the remastered 5.1 of FOABP - even if it were Atmos - I have a mental block paying $120+ for it. Take my $50 and let me download it! I digress.

Back