Santana "Welcome" 7-inch Sony Japan MultiCh SACD coming November 29th, 2023

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carlos was obviously not a comic book reader as he would have known that it's much more effective to shoot out laser beams from the eyes, not from the forehead...

20231101_130549.jpg

Good news. I will be patient and wait for Borboletta to save on postage. EDIT: Ordered!
Your “patience” is an inspiration to all of us who might have thought the same thing about postage savings with a future order, but then decided “screw it” and ordered now before their first allotment ran out. I get the sense it was mainly us who burned through their initial allotment.

Last edited:
Japanese original release. Santana's "Welcome" becomes available as SA-CD Multi Hybrid edition for the first time in the world. The SACD layer uses a DSD master converted from the original "Quadraphonic (4ch)" master. The CD layer uses the master from SACD (latest remastering). Features 7-inch mini LP packaging, faithfully replicating the artwork of the US Quadraphonic LP, including the ad poster.

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/S...paign=Santana-20231101-person_prod-SICP-10150
View attachment 97843

View attachment 97844
:eek: One lot of record companies don't want my money as they only want to rent the music out, and the other lot are trying to bankrupt me by putting out lots of great music on disc! Oh happy :51QQ days!! Ordering it :SG

Back