SDE Blu-Ray no.23 new Crowded House album, Gravity Stairs (May 31st, 2024)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Anne (Paul’s wife)...
Didn't realize she was the Missus! She's great! My HoJo digipaks arrived crushed and broken, so I sent an email to SDE with pictures and a partial refund request, which was granted without further question (even though it was not directly SDE's fault, but the fulfillment company's). She has also dealt with many a canceled order for me, as I consolidate items into new, larger orders when possible. It sometimes takes a few days to get a response, but I don't think I've ever had to ask twice about anything.

They were having a server issue with email and my shipping issue should be resolved shortly. They were holding back my Crowded House order to combine with Alphaville but never communicated it.
Odd... The stated policy has always been that they do not and "cannot" combine orders, and yet yours were combined unprompted by you. 🤔

Odd... The stated policy has always been that they do not and "cannot" combine orders, and yet yours were combined unprompted by you. 🤔
Yeah that was the impression that I was under too and didn’t think otherwise because I paid full prices for shipping when if combined a discount should be offered because shipping will be less. Or you should have the option to save on multi item shipping by waiting for the last item to be available or pay separate shipping charges for each and each item ships as they become available. Crowded House and Alphaville will be shipped once Alphaville is available and my card will be correctly charged at that time. Fingers crossed it all works out!

Back