Show us your gear!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good question @ar surround , and that's something I realised after placing it at the bottom cabinet/section. I had to put the amp on top so that it has proper ventilation. In addition to that, I'll get an AC Infinity Aircom T10 on top to give it a better temperature.

Hooweeever, that rearrangement/placement compromised the placement of the center speaker. As you can see the central channel is now aligned properly vs. the front speakers, as well as the sweet spot, though the TV isn't. You can't have it all.

View attachment 106475

@alansanchez86
I saw you mentioned you upgraded to RF-7s - what did you upgrade from and curious to know if you were satisfied with the upgrade? I have RP280Fs that do the job, but I feel they are a little lackluster in 2 channel listening, which hopefully would mean a meaningful upgrade to multichannel.

@alansanchez86
I saw you mentioned you upgraded to RF-7s - what did you upgrade from and curious to know if you were satisfied with the upgrade? I have RP280Fs that do the job, but I feel they are a little lackluster in 2 channel listening, which hopefully would mean a meaningful upgrade to multichannel.
It's a day to night difference. Do it, they are a bit pricey but they sound stellar even for stereo, and that was my issue with the RP 8000 Fs.

They consume so much power as well, so if you don't have an external amp, I'd suggest getting one.

Not to hi-jack this thread, but I just upgraded my setup, soon more pics and detail about it.

Back