The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sonik said :
"I'm partial to the Saints, Ravens, Bears & Lions. For the last one it looks like only 1 pre-season game between us. Unless we meet in post-season!"

Scott - we would love to meet the Chiefs in post season. That would mean you guys make it to the Super Bowl ( again ! ) .
I still say that the Networks would LOVE a Lions - Chiefs Super Bowl. The up- and - coming Davids against the NFL's Goliath
I know I would love this match up. Patrick going for three-peat and the Lions being the first time ever to the party

The Lions have a big test this coming Sunday. Lets hope they have studied hard and are able to produce an A+

I am hoping for a Bills/Niners Superbowl.
c7f601504d6c0ad674d4a566deeeda29.gif

If the Bills keep taking penalties the way they did against the Jets*, they won't get there.

* Yes, the refs thought that they should be the stars of that game instead of the players. :mad:
It wasn't just the Bills. Both teams were penalized heavily. Both teams looked like they were trying hard to give the game away.

Sonik said :
"I'm partial to the Saints, Ravens, Bears & Lions. For the last one it looks like only 1 pre-season game between us. Unless we meet in post-season!"

Scott - we would love to meet the Chiefs in post season. That would mean you guys make it to the Super Bowl ( again ! ) .
I still say that the Networks would LOVE a Lions - Chiefs Super Bowl. The up- and - coming Davids against the NFL's Goliath
I know I would love this match up. Patrick going for three-peat and the Lions being the first time ever to the party

The Lions have a big test this coming Sunday. Lets hope they have studied hard and are able to produce an A+
The Lions before the Chiefs this Sunday. I haven't checked how to view but I certainly will. Lunch time football!

Back