Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m very lucky that when I crank it my wife usually starts dancing! Also lucky to have two man caves. When you’re 75 you don’t always feel like climbing stairs, especially in the evening.
True love would be when the wifey says "Honey, I love those new ceiling speakers you added. Now, could you go downstairs and turn up the bass. The living room carpet needs the dust shaken out of it"!

Today is going to just be a wonderful, pleasant day. In 2 hours, I get to begin the "cleansing" process ahead of my colonoscopy tomorrow morning. Currently enjoying some amazingly filling chicken broth.
TMI Gene. But good luck. Tell the GI doc that any gold bars they might find up there were gifts, not bribes. ;)

When we got married, my wife suggested a way we could never have to argue about money - three accounts; hers, mine, and ours. All income goes into “ours” and we each get an allowance to spend as we wish. Sometimes it takes a few months of saving up for a purchase like that, but she never complains except to say, “There are three big boxes on the porch.”
Great idea! We do something similar and haven’t had issues in years!

Wine is fine but whisky's quicker.
Get the flaps out!

Sure love to hear the two Blizzard of Oz albums in surround!
(Mixed properly and with Lee and Bob not replaced!)

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker, I could drink all the liquor down in Costa Rica
I drank Jack Daniels from the time I was 19 in the Army until about 60. Since I drank it with coke and I almost coma'd on sugar (seriously) I gave it up for Vodka, carbonated water, orange slices and dirty martini olive juice.
I used to slip in some Gin and grapefruit juice, but I take statins so no grapefruit juice.

Well that's you. Pretty random. lol.
hdu96g3orqq0qdkoui8s_duck_bites_man.gif

200.gif

Last edited:
I drank Jack Daniels from the time I was 19 in the Army until about 60. Since I drank it with coke and I almost coma'd on sugar (seriously) I gave it up for Vodka, carbonated water, orange slices and dirty martini olive juice.
I used to slip in some Gin and grapefruit juice, but I take statins so no grapefruit juice.
Better to cut out the grapefruit juice and not the gin! 😉

Back