Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey you folks, it's Saturday night at 9 PM on the east coast and we are BS-ing with each other on a surround sound blog. Remember when we used to do real stuff on a Saturday night?

Big tree fell on my neighbors yard. No internet phone cable for me. Lucky I got 10 million hours of entertainment on hard drive and optical.

Responding by cell phone.

So I'm very seriously hoping this August is not a repeat of August 30 last year when Hurricane Idalia wrecked my property with a CAT 3 and turned our world upside down. I've already filled up a few 5 gallon gas cans for my generator. I just hope things don't get so bad we have to DD out again.
Really getting too old for this crap. I've survived a few hurricanes, starting with Donna in what? 1962? But Idalia kicked our ass.
All of you use your concerted willpower to push this junk far off into the Gulf and let it leave these old people be.

So I'm very seriously hoping this August is not a repeat of August 30 last year when Hurricane Idalia wrecked my property with a CAT 3 and turned our world upside down. I've already filled up a few 5 gallon gas cans for my generator. I just hope things don't get so bad we have to DD out again.
I've been watching Florida weather mainly cuz of you. I hope the same, that Debby just brings some rain and otherwise passes you by.

Debbie will be down. Cat 1 - maybe - when it makes landfall. no worries Boonie
My wife signed up for a freebie week of The Weather Channel. She is fascinated by this stuff. I always tell her we have no control but good to be aware.
I have the cars gassed up, and gas for the generator. "It's all I can do, to keep waiting for you" - Cars.
I think it's harder on the dogs. When we had to DD out last year and go to a motel a few hundred miles away, they stayed constantly freaked out. Of course did not help the room next door must have been drug dealers, as people came and went all night. Loud music. I was glad to leave. Sometimes, people just suck. Way it is.

On to the next whiskey bar…

Well I outlived Jim, for better or worse! I drank JD for over 40 years, started in the Army at the tender age of 19. Had to give it up because I always drank with Cola, and could not take the sugar intake anymore and got Diabetes.
But man oh man, I probably coulda built a bar on paying for JD. Let the good times roll.

My buddy, DJ Evil Vince, had some fun with his Lego collection!
Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 10.50.53 PM.png

Back