Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm very seriously hoping this August is not a repeat of August 30 last year when Hurricane Idalia wrecked my property with a CAT 3 and turned our world upside down. I've already filled up a few 5 gallon gas cans for my generator. I just hope things don't get so bad we have to DD out again.
Looks like something is headed for north Florida, though. Be safe.

I LOVE BEER!!!

That's what Clint was expecting from me...

I LOVE BEER!!!

That's what Clint was expecting from me... lmao
Well I was hoping....but I got the 2fer...you threw in the LMAO too:dance:QQlove

I included the bananas for Snood...I miss hearing from him

Am I a boring person if I only ever drink water? I dunno. Can't stomach much of anything else anymore!
Nothing? I mean if that means alcohol then you're better off for it. If you literally mean everything then I'd be seeing a Doctor. You may have an ulcer. I had one in my 30's diagnosed at the VA and it was pure hell for a while, and back then there was no over the counter stuff to take. It can get bad, left untreated.
Just saying.

man, I LOVE 70s ROCK

My newest t-shirt from the 30th annual Tommy Bolin Fest yesterday in his home town Sioux City.

1722782537376.jpeg

Nothing? I mean if that means alcohol then you're better off for it. If you literally mean everything then I'd be seeing a Doctor. You may have an ulcer. I had one in my 30's diagnosed at the VA and it was pure hell for a while, and back then there was no over the counter stuff to take. It can get bad, left untreated.
Just saying.
Nah, it's more tastes than actual stomaching...I can have whatever I just don't seem to like it anymore...especially soda, don't know how I used to drink that!

I also completely forgot I drink tea by the gallon so only water is a complete lie!

I LOVE BEER!!!

That's what Clint was expecting from me... lmao
🍻 is not a bad place ;) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer,_Devon you ought to visit it does usually have a Blues Festival weekend in October, and the local brew is from the next village along Branscombe - I live a few miles away, so don't let that put you off :ROFLMAO:

Nah, it's more tastes than actual stomaching...I can have whatever I just don't seem to like it anymore...especially soda, don't know how I used to drink that!

I also completely forgot I drink tea by the gallon so only water is a complete lie!
Ditto on the tea. Iced tea anyway.
Maybe try some different pot? :unsure:
lol.

Back