Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I'm just South and East of Tally, in Suwannee County. Tallahassee is roughly 82 miles away, we're sort of as the crow flies halfway between there and Gainesville.
I hate it for the Big Bend area of Florida if they catch the bulk of it. But I am selfish enough to not want to go through it the 3rd time in 13 months. I've managed to more or less reclaim about 2 acres from Idalia August 30th last year, and Debbie in August this year.
But is what it is I guess. If we absolutely have to DD out we will to stay safe. If only a CAT 1 we'll ride it out like last time.
We welcome all good thoughts toward All That Is to protect us and our home.
Prayers and Positive Thoughts coming your way.
I've been considering returning to Fla in my retirement, but it seems hurricanes are more common than when I lived in Tampa has me changing my mind.
Plus fall weather is so nice up here, 58 tonight

Thank you. I'm just South and East of Tally, in Suwannee County. Tallahassee is roughly 82 miles away, we're sort of as the crow flies halfway between there and Gainesville.
I hate it for the Big Bend area of Florida if they catch the bulk of it. But I am selfish enough to not want to go through it the 3rd time in 13 months. I've managed to more or less reclaim about 2 acres from Idalia August 30th last year, and Debbie in August this year.
But is what it is I guess. If we absolutely have to DD out we will to stay safe. If only a CAT 1 we'll ride it out like last time.
I caught the edge of a handful of hurricanes when I lived in the DC area. A bit scary because of the big trees close to the house, but fortunately our biggest concern was power loss.

Best wishes and stay safe.

Take care, hopefully it pass far away from you

Back