Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also stand by my statement that people are fine with guns until they actually use one on a fellow citizen. There are exceptions of course.
Taking a life is a serious thing. I know.
I'll leave it there.

However, these damn hurricanes really don’t care what they do to people or their homes. :(

You folks in Florida really need a break.

I get tired of all the political emails and texts I get begging for money. I bet combined I get 50 a day. As if someone is going to donate that many times a day. And to top it off they look like they were made/designed in the early eighties making one really question where their donations end up.

My brother-in-law complains that he now gets 250 of these things a day after making a small contribution. Donator beware. Send cash anonymously in an envelope. Capisce? ;)

I get tired of all the political emails and texts I get begging for money. I bet combined I get 50 a day. As if someone is going to donate that many times a day. And to top it off they look like they were made/designed in the early eighties making one really question where their donations end up.
Maybe, MAYBE you can unsubscribe.

I get over 100 spams every day, and maybe five emails I want (including the QQ digest). I just got some sort of word game email from someone I never heard from, and the “unsubscribe” link is bogus.

Anyone else getting tired of their mailbox cluttered with campaign ads? Two guys running for the Florida Senate are really going at it here. I seem to get something in the mail from one or the other almost every day.
(note: I don't care who you vote for, that's your business. Just sick of all the nonsense)
Wish some of this money was spent actually helping people that need it after all these darned hurricanes.
I live in C. America, but am registered in Florida, so i get robo calls and mail forwarded that cost me time and money - and all from the party which I choose NOT to support!

In the days of physical junk mail, I would collect all the free-postage return envelopes they came with and insert randomly the junk mail from another company - didn't stop it, but hey why not have some fun :devilish:
sadly its not possible with email.
1*APK60xCS9PHpMCxekHo7sQ.gif

Wisconsin here. I don't remember ever getting any poll call in my life. (Of course, I'd have to answer an unknown number call for that to ever happen. I used to answer the phone back when we all answered the phone though.)

Commercials?! Been using uBlock Origin. Probably AdBlock before that. Broadcast TV and commercials were a 20th century thing, no? Why would anyone watch a commercial?! To each their own with that I suppose.

Junk mail ads? This one might be amusing! I've always voted against the worse thing my whole life. Never heard of anyone I'd want to actually vote for. That leads to the appearance of a party affiliation though. They sell these lists, right? So that's how I know I'm seeing the work of a mole in that other party when I get their mailers. If that wasn't obvious on the surface, the glaring typos and misspellings put into the things really call it out. And some of the pictures chosen. So that's kind of amusing! This trolling is actually heartwarming, honestly.

I'm not sure why, but I find this little 4 minute clip fascinating. I don't know much about Perry Farrell, only the late drama. So, with that all in mind, I just find this super interesting to see how he presents himself (no, this is not new, likely a few years ago??)

He almost seems child like to me.

Back