Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least for the next 2 weeks, my travels have come to a crashing halt. I've visited all the damn soybean plots I can across the US....now many, if not most, are being harvested.

How do I go from 200 mph, to 20 mph? Seriously...it's a mind fuq. I'm home tomorrow, talking to a guy who is working on our garage. How do I talk? English? Broken sentences? I'm so used to my own company, alone in the truck for hours and hours. I don't think I can talk.

lmao

At least for the next 2 weeks, my travels have come to a crashing halt. I've visited all the damn soybean plots I can across the US....now many, if not most, are being harvested.

How do I go from 200 mph, to 20 mph? Seriously...it's a mind fuq. I'm home tomorrow, talking to a guy who is working on our garage. How do I talk? English? Broken sentences? I'm so used to my own company, alone in the truck for hours and hours. I don't think I can talk.

lmao
Well you can just wind down slowly...tell your wife that you need to unwind by staying in your truck until it get's dark and then pretend you are at a motel..

lmao
you need Babble on your phone

lmao
Gene...maybe say something like 'What do you think of them-there Bears'!šŸ˜Æ.... then give 'em a blank stare.....šŸ˜µ

Last edited:

lmao
You sound like a veteran coming home from the front. If you need some action, go spend some time in Florida. ;)

lmao
Wh at da? da w atts? Beer? da Bears? W alk? W ire? W hee l?
andy-kaufman-letterman.gif

Back