Steven Wilson Steven Wilson: New album 'The Overview' for early 2025

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got tickets for London just now, no preorder necessary. Like most I want to see what formats/packages are announced. Two tickets for good seating were £155.
Me too. I tried immediately at 9 and the tickets seemed to be going fast. It took me about 6 tries of adding a ticket into my basket before it would let me buy, as presumably another eager fan was ripping the ticket out of my hand at the virtual checkout o_O

Tickets for Madrid gig can be purchased already, despite the initial info saying they will only be available on Friday. 66€ is a reasonable price, although the site he chose (La Riviera) has got shitty acoustics.
I'm still surprised about the small venues he's chosen this time, it's like he's went back to old PT times (he played here already)

I'm still surprised about the small venues he's chosen this time, it's like he's went back to old PT times (he played here already)
Isn't it a mixture of: smaller venues so that he can use his surround sound show, and he perhaps got his fingers burned when his (cancelled) Covid times Future Bites shows, in large venues, didn't sell as well as hoped.

I'm pleased he's playing the Palladium in London, nice size place with a bit of history, but not too big.

Tickets for Madrid gig can be purchased already, despite the initial info saying they will only be available on Friday. 66€ is a reasonable price, although the site he chose (La Riviera) has got shitty acoustics.

Yes, I remember attending a PT gig in La Riviera many years ago :D

I was there seeing Yes in May this year, too. I think the venue sounds pretty decent nowadays.

I just bought my ticket. My only concert on La Riviera was OMD a few years ago. It didn't sound bad. Steven Wilson will make the room sound spectacular. He is a sound maniac

On the previous tour he chose in Madrid (Wizink Center) a place that was too big and it was very empty and soulless, although it sounded spectacular

I just bought my ticket. My only concert on La Riviera was OMD a few years ago. It didn't sound bad. Steven Wilson will make the room sound spectacular. He is a sound maniac

On the previous tour he chose in Madrid (Wizink Center) a place that was too big and it was very empty and soulless, although it sounded spectacular
I've attended quite a few acts in there (PT twice, SW, Marillion and a long etc) and unfortunately they all sounded like crap. Let's hope this time it'll be better.
I'll meet you there and we can criticise in person :)

He's added a third night at the London Palladium (the following Monday). The pre sale was an allocation of tickets that sold out. The venues themselves still had plenty of good tickets left. I was panicking on Wednesday and bought a ticket for one of the Palladium nights from those available on the pre sale. I have since bought a ticket for the second Palladium night from the venue, and they had much better availability of the good tickets than the pre sale did!

He's added a third night at the London Palladium (the following Monday). The pre sale was an allocation of tickets that sold out. The venues themselves still had plenty of good tickets left. I was panicking on Wednesday and bought a ticket for one of the Palladium nights from those available on the pre sale. I have since bought a ticket for the second Palladium night from the venue, and they had much better availability of the good tickets than the pre sale did!
Just curious: is the Palladium a seated site? Spanish one is all standing.

Our eldest son got us tickets for the Manchester Sunday night show today. Front row of the circle. When I looked around midday, there were less than 500 tickets left.

Back