Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I am mentally prepared and focused for this Big Daddy.
Yes-Fragile 2024 Atmos.
Blu Ray Rip, MKV File, 24bit/48Khz. Dr's are (8- track 5), 12's, 13's, 14's, 15's.
Listening floating 82db, peak 90db.
This is cool, bounces 4.0>5.1>Atmos, jumps all around.
EDIT: I realized my wording above was gonna get the hounds on me so let be more accurate.
The signal is Dolby Atmos always. When listening to SW's new 2024 mix in Atmos, you'll get to go through phases were he will have times when 4 speakers in a quad (4.1) formation will be working, then go to a 5.1 formation and explode into a full Atmos tops configuration.
This is cool, there is no rhyme or reason it is just really fun to listen to when there is all this speaker stops and starts, plus throw in the discrete part of instruments panning around make for a great mix, especially when the most recent Jethro Tull-Bursting Out, seemed lesser than what I am used to from SW. There I think I got that the way I wanted to explain myself?
16723.jpg

Last edited:
I had forgotten just how spectacular the surround mix makes this album sound! Japanese SACD
View attachment 107127 8.98 on our poll
thread
"is this a dagger i see before me, the handle toward my hand..." 👀🔪👋

the knives are out, Surround is in..! 🙌🤩

"infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me..!!" 😫😅😆😂

"Genesis does.. what Nintendon't!" 🤠🤣

(i'll get my hat, coat, scarf and gloves 🙄🤦‍♀️ )

Another KILLER mix on a release that, Again, has no poll thread. Mad LOVE to @PurpleMoustache for the head's up on this Atmos mix. I'm listening in 7.1
View attachment 107180 Prerelease
thread
This is one of the things I love most about this forum. You fine folks have introduced me to some remarkable artists and albums that otherwise would've never shown up on my radar. Cheers to you all! 👏

Back