The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how non Bear fans feel about Butkus. In terms of his legacy.
Most of my friends admired him. Of course I was too young to be into actually following the sport like I do now. I was about 12 by the time his career was winding down. I knew who he was mainly from collecting football cards and his name often bubbled up whenever football was on TV because he was one of the greats. Maybe older fans that watched their team play against him have another opinion.

I don’t know any football fans anywhere who didn’t have endless respect for what the man did on the gridiron. My God, what a fierce competitor. He was up there with Walter Peyton and Gale Sayers. I say this having grown up in NY City and having lived in Massachusetts for 41 years. NFL football fans everywhere share in your loss.

Made us all become Bears fans at the time.
Zvehi1f.jpg

https://dglsports.ca/product/8676/

Big day today. My plan is two cocktails before game in the stadium and at game time switch to Diet Pepsi.
Probably ride my bike for a couple hours 10:30-, can't sit all day, my back doesn't do well.

My local today is:
Watching now NFL Network Jaguars at Bills in London.
10:00 Baltimore at Pittsburgh
1:00 Eagles at Rams
1:25 Kansas City at Minnesota
5:15 Dallas at San Francisco

I leave for the game at 3:00.

Big day today. My plan is two cocktails before game in the stadium and at game time switch to Diet Pepsi.
Probably ride my bike for a couple hours 10:30-, can't sit all day, my back doesn't do well.

My local today is:
Watching now NFL Network Jaguars at Bills in London.
10:00 Baltimore at Pittsburgh
1:00 Eagles at Rams
1:25 Kansas City at Minnesota
5:15 Dallas at San Francisco

I leave for the game at 3:00.
Sounds like a great day. Have fun and good luck to your team, seeing how your interests don’t conflict with mine (as the Don would say).

I’ll be riding the couch watching the same games while keeping tabs on the Orioles game and a NASCAR race.

Maybe you should live it up a little and make it 3 shots and regular Pepsi. 😉

Back