The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another marquee game is Dec 3 @marpow
My wife is from Philly and her family all still lives there, so we have a little back and forth of course.
I was thinking about going to that game but my daughter who lives in Philly is coming here for Thanksgiving, so too much back and forth.
October 23rd is my birthday and Niners are at Vikings on Monday Night Football. We will be in Philly for 5 days, my wifes 50 year High School Reunion.
My daughter says, what do you want to do for your birthday, duh, want to watch game. It will be weird starting a game at 8:15pm, I have never done that. I hope I can make it to games end, I guess around 11:15?

My wife is from Philly and her family all still lives there, so we have a little back and forth of course.
I was thinking about going to that game but my daughter who lives in Philly is coming here for Thanksgiving, so too much back and forth.
October 23rd is my birthday and Niners are at Vikings on Monday Night Football. We will be in Philly for 5 days, my wifes 50 year High School Reunion.
My daughter says, what do you want to do for your birthday, duh, want to watch game. It will be weird starting a game at 8:15pm, I have never done that. I hope I can make it to games end, I guess around 11:15?
More often closer to 11:30. I usually watch the last quarter horizontally. When the game is over the lights go out. UNLESS... it's a close game down to the end. Then your adrenaline needs to dissipate. If you are lucky the 49ers will be ahead by three scores in the 4th and you can ease right to sleep.

Probably because they expect Taylor Swift to be there... :ROFLMAO:
I guess there's a chance she could be there. I read she starts her European tour in November. So I checked. More specifically she's in Buenos Aires on Nov 9th. That gives a her a few days window to be in Germany. I mean all she really needs to do is show up to the concert venue for the first sound check, right?

Hey @JohnN , assuming that the JETS are going to have just a so-so season, your team had better stop farting around because they are my next in line go-to AFC team!!!!

There is a house a few miles from home that has both a Bills and a Jets flag on display. Must be peaceful co-habitation in that nice little home because there ain't much room for feuding fans to get away from each other.

Bills_Jets.jpg

Hey @JohnN , assuming that the JETS are going to have just a so-so season, your team had better stop farting around because they are my next in line go-to AFC team!!!!

There is a house a few miles from home that has both a Bills and a Jets flag on display. Must be peaceful co-habitation in that nice little home because there ain't much room for feuding fans to get away from each other.

View attachment 97122

Or is it just one person with multiple, conflicting personalities?

Injuries are taking a toll on the Bills defence. Matt Milano and Tre White out for the year are major losses. Let's hope the offence finds their groove and gets more consistent than what they showed in London. The AFC is still pretty wide open, but no AFC team seems to be as good as the cream of the NFC like Philly or SF.

But they should be capable of dismantling the NJ Giants this week.

Injuries are taking a toll on the Bills defence. Matt Milano and Tre White out for the year are major losses. Let's hope the offence finds their groove and gets more consistent than what they showed in London. The AFC is still pretty wide open, but no AFC team seems to be as good as the cream of the NFC like Philly or SF.

But they should be capable of dismantling the NJ Giants this week.
I'm just hoping that Daniel Jones doesn't get killed.

Back