The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sports Fans -
week 6 is here
not really any marquee matchups -
Games that should be interesting -

Seattle - Cinci - c'mon Joe.......
Lions at Tampa - Tampa coming off bye week and healthy. Lions have SEVEN players out !
Philly and the Jets ( no relation to Benny - so I hear ) - on paper a massacre. Jets have other plans

and stinker bowl continues - Bears versus Vikings.

enjoy your team and game - and Markie - you'll be just fine. The Brownies are not very good.

This is today's game in London

16973785452963514946388364199271.jpg

Hey Sports Fans -
week 6 is here
not really any marquee matchups -
Games that should be interesting -

Seattle - Cinci - c'mon Joe.......
Lions at Tampa - Tampa coming off bye week and healthy. Lions have SEVEN players out !
Philly and the Jets ( no relation to Benny - so I hear ) - on paper a massacre. Jets have other plans

and stinker bowl continues - Bears versus Vikings.

enjoy your team and game - and Markie - you'll be just fine. The Brownies are not very good.
Bears-Vikings is worse than Patriots-Raiders???

Back in the M A N cave...

View attachment 97258
As the good lady of the house likes to watch ' Strictly Come Dancing' on the other TV
It looks like the superior place to be!

Similar situation with me. When my wife watches Dancing with the Stars, that's my cue to head downstairs for audio/video enjoyment.

Duh Bears. Ughhhhhhhh. I think I'm throwing up just a little bit in my mouth.
I planned on watching the Bears. First time I checked it said game time 12:00 pm CDT. Later I checked to see what station & it said 7:20 PM. Then evidently the game was on at noon altho I didn't see it scrolling through the cable guide.

Going to the Bears website there's a lengthy blurb about "flexible scheduling" on Sunday that I don't remember seeing on the Chiefs site. At any rate, the info does no explaining to me just leaves me confused (it's so easy).

Talking about how teams manage to lose games they should have won...
Just seen the 49rs miss a last minute field goal...oops.
Yeah out of all the weeks for the 49ers to falter, it had to be against the team I wanted them to beat. WTF? LOL
They couldn't beat a Chubless Browns team with a back up QB? Nothing is certain in the NFL.
I will also say, in the games I watched today, I saw some really piss poor officiating. Not that I blame a team winning or losing on the refs. In most cases teams had many missed opportunities during a game, you should look there, not at the refs. But still... piss poor.

Yeah out of all the weeks for the 49ers to falter, it had to be against the team I wanted them to beat. WTF? LOL
They couldn't beat a Chubless Browns team with a back up QB? Nothing is certain in the NFL.
I will also say, in the games I watched today, I saw some really piss poor officiating. Not that I blame a team winning or losing on the refs. In most cases teams had many missed opportunities during a game, you should look there, not at the refs. But still... piss poor.
Niners killed themselves with penalties today. Yet still they likely would have won if not for a bad call late in the 4th

Back