The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Jets beat the Eagles the same way they beat the Bills. A great defence that forced a lot of turnovers. How about those Jets @ar surround
No more unbeaten teams... I wonder if the G-men can continue this upset theme and do the Jets a solid tonight in Buffalo?

Dream sequence, I'm putting on my barf bag right now.

whodathunk ! No more undefeaters. I kind thought the Jets would do it but SF getting beat by the Brownies ? Cmon Man !
The Lions won. They play Baltomore next
All it took was a little bit of rain and a solid defense for the Niners to be beaten? 🤷‍♂️. Well, if you gotta lose one, best it be an out-of-conference foe.

All it took was a little bit of rain and a solid defense for the Niners to be beaten? 🤷‍♂️. Well, if you gotta lose one, best it be an out-of-conference foe.
Cleveland hangover. And Markie went to Jimmys house for breakfast and the game. Markie - shoulda boogeyed out of there after the pancakes.......

Bill B
my family appreciates you letting us hostel at your house for the upcoming game. Go Lions !
family.jpg

Whew, now the pressure is off and back to reality. I was very happy the Jets beat the Eagles, that interception was stellar.

Hats off to the Browns defense #1 in the league and they deserve it.
Niners offense and Brock Purdy did not have a good game. The Browns defense was too good.
Our rookie kicker missed the game winning field goal (also another one earlier), that was just plain heartbreaking, and as a long time NFL fan it wasn't the first time for a absolutely heart breaking loss.
The officials, where absolutely horrible, both sides of the ball, to be fair.
Christian did not have a good game and then gets hurt.

Next up Monday night, Niners at Vikings.

Last edited:
Thoughts on the Bills-Giants game:

Can't blame this one on jet lag. The 2TD favorite almost lost it on the last play. And even then, there should have been a penalty.

it has to be the ugliest win I've ever seen.

Taylor might give the Giants a better chance to win than Jones does.

Where's the team that hung 48 points on the Fins and held them to only 20?

Back